Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Random Songs Not Showing Up In My Search Results & At Other Tymes They Do ? Please Help!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

like my title says. say somebody comes up & ask for a song. and after i look for it in my search bar. "sometymes" the song wont come up & im like sorry i dont have it. then say later on in the night. i might type it in again & bamm it shows up ? ive been using VDJ for years with no problems & now last night at a wedding i was DJing this was happening ? any suggestions? Using Version 7.4.1 (b482) been using the last newest version for the longest. i have VDJ8 on my home pc and not my main dj laptop. cause im scared to go live. because of the current issues with VDJ8 & Denons SC3900's..... thanx for any helpful information

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 9:34 am
Really 349 Views & No Help From My Fellow DJ's ? :-(

Mensajes Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 11:25 am
Dumb question but did you add all your folders to search db?

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 5:22 pm
super7877 wrote :
Dumb question but did you add all your folders to search db?

Yes i did. Thats im trippin on whats wrong....

Mensajes Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 6:33 pm
Tyme you're not alone. To access my complete library without question, I have to recurse all 3 libraries, music, video, and karaoke every time I open 8. I'm not sure if this is or isn't a glitch, but that's the way things work for me. If I don't recurse everything, 8 occasionally misses some.

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 14 @ 4:32 pm
You are using ver 7, and you are just having this problem? There has not been any changes to that version, so what has changed since you started having this issue?

Mensajes Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 2:23 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)