Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Any Seattle DJ's Out There...?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey all,

I'm over from the UK till Sunday. Bit busy Tuesday-Thursday but could be available to meet up with anyone or even come see you guys spin.

A lift maybe required though ;-)

I'm staying up in the Redmond/Bellevue area.

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 7:05 pm
djrxmxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Roy,

I might be of a little help here. I am from Seattle. (Currently I live in Thailand.) The club you will probably want to check out is in Seattle's Capital Hill area, just east of downtown by one mile. Here's the retarded part: I can't think of the name of the club, lol. But all you have to do is ask the locals in the greater neighborhood area "where the club that is better than Neighbors Bar is" (Neighbors used to be the elite epic club to go to, but it is beat out now by a new one just down the street). As I said, I can't think of the name of the establishment, but just ask around and you'll be pointed to the correct geographical location. Last tip: during the day, check out Platinum Records in Capital Hill; it is a high end deejay store, and the guys there will point you in the right direction regarding the elite clubs to check out. Lastly, I know that on Sunday nights The Re-Bar in downtown Seattle has a legendary house music night, one of the best on the west coast.

Rick "dj rXmX" Ashmun

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 11:55 am
Platinum records?...Hey y'all taling about the "states"? the "Gadget" is here?...whaaa?...what you're doing here man? ...cool...but I cant go,stuck in Kali...make sure to check out the coffee shops,seattle is the coffee capital.Calif second Lol...good to have you here "Gadget...

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 3:24 pm
platnum records closed (lost thier lease) this year (im in tacoma by the way)

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 3:49 pm
I could tell you why I'm here, but then I'd have to shoot you...

But there was an announcement made in Cali this morning on this subject ;-)

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 4:22 pm
GadgetMan wrote :
I could tell you why I'm here, but then I'd have to shoot you...

ha,ha,yeah...not in my turf you won't ha,ha,you'll need lots of "gadget"s Lol

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 8:18 pm
Hey they don't call me the Gadget Man for nothing...

I brought a Lenovo T440, Surface Pro 2, Lumia 1320, Lumia 920 and a Galaxy Tab 10.1 with me...

Didn't have room for my MC-6000 ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 9:54 pm
djrxmx wrote :
The club you will probably want to check out is in Seattle's Capital Hill area, just east of downtown by one mile.

Thanks Rick, not too much interested in clubbing this week - specially not on my own!

But if a local VDJ user was playing nearby it would be good just to hook up...

bigicedog wrote :
platnum records closed (lost thier lease) this year (im in tacoma by the way)

Not too far away then... You spinning this week anywhere?

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 9:58 pm
Oh and this is why I'm here:

And you can get your hands on the Tech Preview from tomorrow...

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 10:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)