Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 'Date Added' seems to be in the future for some songs! (version 8)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anybody else had this? I often sort my music in Virtual DJ by date added to find my latest tracks in a virtual folder or actual folder on the hard drive, and now in version 8 some songs are saying that they were first added in 2015 or 2016!

Any ideas as to why, solutions, or even just if you've had the same problem so I can rule out a system error on my end would be really helpful.

Thanks! :-)

Mensajes Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 5:34 am
I start playing in 2 hours, will check to see if I can confirm.

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 9:26 am
I'm lost, I do not see "date added" in search options, can you help me out?

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 11:13 am
Sorry, my mistake, it's called "First Seen".

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:51 pm

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:53 pm
The 'Antenna' video highlighted here was actually first seen in September 2013 because it's in a folder called '2013-09' on my hard drive.

Thanks for looking into it. :-)

Just realised I didn't say, I'm on the mac version.

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:55 pm
That's your problem, you have to get a REAL computer. Just tried and I cannot reproduce. Maybe another Mac user can try to reproduce. Then again, you may be from the future, and get you music before the rest of us. How many songs are we talking about, and did you get them all from the same place?

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 3:30 pm
Haha, okay, I'll take the mac back to the shop in the morning, lol. I'll tell them you sent me and I'm sure that'll smooth things over! Thanks for taking a look AMAHM :-) I'll investigate some more now it seems it's not a common problem.

Mensajes Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 4:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you spot the entry of that song in the database and type it here ?

Mensajes Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 4:51 pm
i seem to have the same problem as well .. :(

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 12:06 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There was a bug with this a few months ago, but it is fixed by now.
However, if your database was imported from v7 before the fix, it would still be wrong.
So unfortunately the only fix is to either manually edit your database.xml, or remove it and re-import from v7.

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 1:05 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
heres mine 2020 vision for me...

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 3:57 am
Adion, thank you for letting me know. Perhaps I'll try to re-import the v7 database. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:31 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Adion wrote :
There was a bug with this a few months ago, but it is fixed by now.
However, if your database was imported from v7 before the fix, it would still be wrong.
So unfortunately the only fix is to either manually edit your database.xml, or remove it and re-import from v7.

i added my folders from W7 without V7 xml

Huston... we have a slight problem

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 2:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)