Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Flight cases for Gemini G4V suggestions

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Anybody on here have a Gemini G4V or a similarly-sized controller and can suggest me a good flight case? Something that has a gliding platform I can put my laptop on as well. I've looked at Odyssey but I wanna know what other options I have before I commit to buying one.

Mensajes Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 2:21 pm
I've got a NS6 in a Odyssey Flight Glide case and also have one for my NS7FX. They are well made and can take a beating, its like a Otter Box for your controller. I stopped using the glide shelf and went to a laptop stand. Personally I don't like the shelf because it forces you to reach over & beyond the controller and a stand has to promote better cooling than a carpeted flat shelf.
The laptop also sits higher on a stand and off to the side if you prefer.
Regardless, Odyssey makes a great product.

Mensajes Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 3:39 pm
Do you know which flight case I can or buy for my Gemini G4V? I've been looking but I don't know which one will fit this unit . I really like the odyssey cases. Just need to know which one the G4V would fit in. If you can get back to me, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Joey Nelson-

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 6:12 am
Usually, if you go to their website, they will show you which one to buy.

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 5:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)