Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Content Unlimited

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I'm just after some general feedback please on Content Unlimited. I'm thinking of subscribing to it (music only) and wanted to have some feedback from people who currently use it.

As I understand it, you can download files to use 'locally' which is fine but I would assume one of the main benefits is the ability to find a track specifically requested by someone at a gig, with that in mind I also assume you need to have an internet connection to do this? Now being in the UK unlike most of the world we lag behind with internet speeds particularly on a download basis - so is download speed an issue?

Also one other question is I have VDJ installed on my main PC (for practising and putting together mixes and I have a GIG laptop for gigging. I use an external drive for all my files and simply put this into what ever machine I'm using at the time.

so... if I download / stream a track to VDJ on my main pc will it be available on my gig pc or do I need to copy it over to my external drive.

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Mensajes Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 11:45 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
To DL Tracks from CU Audio of cause you need a internet connection.
You can test ( track search and dl speed) already without a valid subscription but there will only30 sec being played and dl tracks are not being stored.

When having a valid subscription your dl tracks will be stored in VDJ Root Folder/ Cache and will be valid for 30 days ( so tracks can be played without being online)
You can copy them to any other PC but make sure using the same path (VDJ Root/ Cache).
Befor you play them on the 2nd system you need to refresh DRM .
Done ;-)

Mensajes Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 3:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)