Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pioneer DDJ WeGO

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm thinking of buying one of these, does it work ok with Vers8, and win 8.1?
Or am I going to be heading into the realms of "more bugs than it's worth" and having to map things type thing?
At the moment I use a Resident dj Kontrol 3, but I like the layout of the buttons on the WeGO, not to mention the lights!
I'd be gratefull for any good advice.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 10:28 am
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am still using the first one that came out. I love it. its integration with Virtual DJ is perfect. I use as a stand alone controller and I also use it with my four channel soundcard (Audio 8) with my DJM 800.
I also use it with my DVS set up as an effects processor, to set cue points and loops, and to trigger samples.
Its the best $245 I ever spent.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 11:47 am
thx for the feedback

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 11:55 am
I've have a few models of turntables and the We-Go is the best portable solution I have found for ease of travel. I love how you get to trigger and modify the effects.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 6:52 am
Thx for that, I'm gonna try both the Wego and the Ergo next week

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 7:28 am
the ergo is decent i have one and use it daily but if its around the same price as the DDJ-SR which it was when first released i would have a long look at the SR first i think you might like it better. even if its $100 more i would still consider it if u can go the extra money.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 7:49 am
i have the wego2, love it.

Mensajes Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 9:57 am
XaoS1kLE userMember since 2014
Help please I have installed OS X 10.10 Virtual Dj 7 LE introduce key start to run the program and it closes and an error! Who was this and what was the solution?

Mensajes Fri 07 Nov 14 @ 1:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 12:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)