Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: transfering music

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi

I am ripping my music and transfering them to my external hardrive. at first all the tracks that i was adding were all showing at the bottom of the list, which is what I prefer. Now when i add them they are being put in all over the place and I am having to scroll through the list to find them. I have also noticed that the recently added does not really work as it only shows music that is already scanned.

Can someone please tell me how I can get to back where i was in the beginning, where all the tracks recently added show at the bottom of the list.

Many thanks

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 7:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Your method sounds a bit weird but...
Could be a sorting issue (right click a field header and resort order)

Try that, it might fix it, it might be a bug, I can't test to confirm.

I'm really unsure how you folder your tunes but I think the My Library addon might be a productive tool for you.

Mensajes Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 8:49 pm
ClayDJPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 5:46 pm
I am having same problem

Mensajes Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 6:13 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
rollie 3 wrote :
I am having same problem

Have you tried any of the above given options?

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 12:32 am
After a clean install of Virtual DJ 8 everything was okay for a while then it did it again for no other reason. I did install the MyFolders plugin at it does do the job needed when adding new files.

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 3:12 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
While the MyFolders "plugin" is a great set of filter folders, the sorting may also be done without it. Adding first seen to the browsing columns and then clicking on the header will achieve the same result.
Glad you found something that works for you.

Mensajes Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 10:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)