Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Advice needed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Firstly only just started using the programme so I'm pretty new to it. But halfway through the night while playing my playlist on automix one song started but then it was if the same song was playing at the same time but slightly behind. Only one deck was being used so I got confused and had to close the programme and restart which seemed to solve it. So just wondering if anyone knows what the problem may be and how I get round it next time.

Cheers

Mensajes Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 7:18 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
try have a 2nd song ready in the empty deck to play and fade auto mix song off then turn it off eject the song from auto mix & have the next one ready when the song in the 2nd deck stop.No need to shut down and reopen VDj or you can stay and just fade in/out songs your self if need it.

Mensajes Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 10:41 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Did you happen to have the same song selected in the browser? Could it have been prelisten?

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 5:51 am
Thanks for the advice I will make sure I have another song ready next time, luckily I got somebody up to sing on the karaoke which gave me time to shut down and restart. I didnt have any other songs selected in browser. It just suddenly did it without me doing anything might of just been my laptop playing up, now panicking incase it does again though.

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 5:55 pm
sausagelegs wrote :
I got somebody up to sing on the karaoke

You do know that you're not permitted to use the Home version professionally (paying gigs)?

Mensajes Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 5:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)