Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Skins - Wishes and new features - Page: 11
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
1) Really simple:
comment out everything from "<!-- when karaoke is idle and background music is on -->"
down to "</panel>"

simplest way: delete the whole block

2) Album must not show in karaoke OSD1 skins
Take a look to your tags or specify the skin that does

3) no, there is no other way because there is no way to know what skin creator will have in mind
It looks like DOS code ... because it's the same kind of thing : a script to explain the computer what to do
This is the cost of the creativity

Some videoskin have "options" that are controllable using pads, karaoke could have too
but it's up to the skin creator to create them

Mensajes Tue 29 Jun 21 @ 1:53 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

I think this is a wish [don't think it can be done atm]
first case is with stems active [I was going for a contrast colouring]
when I'm using stems it's fine as an overview

second case is stems off, I prefer this, it lacks details in parts but it offers, in places, detail stems doesn't [most of the time I have stems off, unless I have a specific stem mixing idea] it's more about being able to read between the cues, 64,96,128, really small gap - an over run to be wary of

third case would be an improvement on case 2 with stems off, is the line of beat intensity is cached? could it be part of the wave with stems off [even if it would mean analysing my database to cache the wave]

Mensajes Sun 05 Sep 21 @ 8:32 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Something that couldbe useful : param_cast color
in a way to convert text '#nnnnnnnn' or "red" to color
and longint as well i.e.: 65535 ==> cyan or '#00ffff"
and float too i.e. 0.49 ==> gray

actually "color" somehow does it for hardcoded values but does not allow script as parameter or implicit parameter
color `param_equal get_leftdeck 1 ? color '#0d86e3' : color green`
get_text "`param_equal get_leftdeck 1 ? get_text '#0d86e3' : get_text green`" & color
and do not work with for integer - would allow to compute colors from sliders

Mensajes Tue 05 Oct 21 @ 12:30 am
Hello,
Sorry if the post is already existing but I doesn't find it.
I'm a happy Prime 4 user, lastly I realized that some part of the VDJ mobile's screen would be cool to use as sub-screen for the Prime series. (and all standalone consoles with a touch screen)
I talk about the effects screen with one touch slice management.
Would be more efficient in some cases.

Mensajes Fri 12 Nov 21 @ 3:20 pm
Add a recording rack option for the VirtualDJ Performance Skin.

I prefer the minimalist look of the performance skin, but in order to record a mix and still view the recording settings, I have to switch to the Pro view, or open the Record tab of the settings.

Mensajes Tue 16 Nov 21 @ 5:43 am
After some discussion on the Facebook group one of the ideas was for a blinking RECORDING text and time elapsed section at the top of the skin since the REC only 'lights up' and is visible on the Master panel on the skin. if this could be added to the default skins - with possibly making it multi-use for broadcast and not just recording that would be really nice to have.
and save the extra work of realizing you're going to have to import the file into an editor and remove over an hour and a half of dead space you recorded ….

Mensajes Mon 24 Jan 22 @ 10:12 am
Wonder if having the current timer flash between the red word "RECORDING" and the Timer, (elasped time of the recording) would work for you? (since would not take up additional skin space).

The timer can viewed with just a mouse click, by clicking the time in upper right.

Mensajes Mon 24 Jan 22 @ 10:30 am
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Prime 2/4

Would like the possibility to have the time, elapsed and remaining on the jog wheel screen.

Mensajes Sat 12 Feb 22 @ 11:07 pm
Would love to have a 1/2 X and 2X button for BPM modification, available in the right most Info Tab/Window, for the selected track

is there a script to do that? so one could create custom buttons.

Currently requires opening either Tag or BPM editor.

Mensajes Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:20 pm
set_bpm 50%

Mensajes Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 10:48 pm
You've made your wish, no need to keep going over it.

Mensajes Sat 09 Apr 22 @ 4:16 pm
I have reported a bug of the live video skin with stems for some time but even after many virtual dj updates it has not been solved yet. Can I send a demonstration video to someone on our team to solve this little problem? Thanks

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 22 @ 4:54 pm
just post link the video here.

Mensajes Sat 16 Apr 22 @ 9:15 pm
locodog wrote :
just post link the video here.

I hadn't uploaded the video yet but I did it now.

As you can see, the stems panel in the new live video skin has a bug when the controller equalizers are rotated to the right, while to the left they work perfectly. However, if you move a knob from the virtual dj skin, reset it in half with a double click and then repeat the operation from the controller the panels appear until you use the knob previously reset by hand, after which the problem returns, everything is visible in the video.

All this happens only with a controller connected to the PC, personally I have tried 3 different controllers using both PC and Mac and the problem is always present!

Thanks for your attention LocoDog

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 22 @ 12:06 am
just a note yt videos can be embedded with, tags like so, minus the trailing space

[youtube ]dtaBSxo7fzs[/youtube ]

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 22 @ 1:37 am
locodog wrote :
just a note yt videos can be embedded with, tags like so, minus the trailing space

[youtube ]dtaBSxo7fzs[/youtube ]

I didn't know about this method of inserting links. Thanks

Mensajes Sun 17 Apr 22 @ 11:00 am
I would like one of the default skis to show all 6 EQs (standard and advanced)
and also video screen, all on the same page at the same time

for those of us who use advanced eq and dj in video format, its often prone to mistake making, when you cant see everything

thanks

Mensajes Sat 25 Jun 22 @ 5:19 pm
PLEASE VIRTUAL DJ,
make the font size bigger in skin at the top half where the jog wheels are so its easier to see .

and another option to remove the pitch slider when a controller is connected and make the jog wheels a little bigger.

i use performance mode with vertical wave form

thanks

Mensajes Mon 11 Jul 22 @ 2:03 am
CUE_Color 'none' in subjection of the Setting "dialogColorTheme"

light: CUE Color black
dark: CUE Color wihte

At the moment the CUEs are always white. in the Daylight Version of the Skin you can't see the CUEs and CUE Names on the Waveforms.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 22 @ 3:20 pm
Hi ! is it an option to change the BPM digits on skin view to 0 or 1 like the options "browserBPMDigits" for the browser
exemple instead of 100.10 BPM showing 100.1 BPM or 100 BPM

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 22 @ 8:03 am
86%