Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Samples issues with Pioneer DDJ SX

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi my default samples on VDJ 8 doesn't work with DDJ SX. They play the sound only using my laptop soundcard and works fine using in my laptop speakers but not when connected to my DDJ SX. When i click on the DDJ SX pads it is working fine but no sound at all. Volume is high. Also some samples are not in order in the pad. Like sample number 1 on the screen could be Pad number 4. Please help.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 2:56 pm
I have the Pro. License.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 2:57 pm
Go into the sound setup and tell VDJ where they should play from, choose something other then your laptops soundcard.......

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 3:30 pm
I tried that. I setup the soundcard sampler to read to DDJ SX but still nothing. The pads trigger the sampler but still no sound. Any other suggestions?? Please help.

Mensajes Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 3:46 pm
I'm having this same problem and I see no result. How do I fix the sound on my sampler. I get headphone sound, master sound on the decks, effects work great, but no sound on the samples. Please help

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 12:19 am
Have you raised the sample fader on the SX (middle one) as this controls the sampler volume output.

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 8:03 am
Same problem here. In the configuration I set the sampler to ddj-sx and the output to master. I only get the sound in my earphones but not in the master output. I change the it to different settings, but no result.

Has anyone found the solution yet?

Mensajes Tue 01 May 18 @ 10:10 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have the DDJ-RX which should be the same setup.

In your sound settings you only need Outputs set up for master and headphones for normal setup.
master - DDJ_RX ASIO (ASIO) - DDJ-RX MASTER L & R
headphones - DDJ_RX ASIO (ASIO) - DDJ-RX PHONES L & R

Then, when playing a sample, you need to bring up the upfader for the sampler in the lower middle of the controller as stated above.
Do not have anything in the audio config for the sampler.

Mensajes Tue 01 May 18 @ 3:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)