Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How to broadcast using VDJ 8? Site player says "invalid source"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

I'd like to start broadcasting my mixes to my friends so that they can hear what i mix. I have the VDJ 8 pro infinity, a Pioneer DDJ-ERGO controler, no mic or other controlers/mixing software on my computer.
I tried broadcasting from my pc to the virtual dj site with the little black player but on ogg setting it says invalid source and on the mp3 setting it shows the play button, the volume etc. but when i press it, it loads and then instead of playing the music i'm playing on my vdj, it also says that the source is invalid.

Can someone help me with this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Mensajes Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 4:02 pm
Anyone can help me? Please...

Mensajes Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 12:03 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
have you tried to set the settings for broadcast?

Mensajes Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 8:40 pm
I tried all the settings in the broadcast options but nothing does anything... And it's not that i can't turn the broadcasting on, it's just that the site that the broadcast is available at always says "invalid source", even when i have the format set to mp3 or ogg.

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 11:19 am
kamilman wrote :
the site that the broadcast is available at

....which is where exactly? The "site with the little black player". Where?

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 11:23 am
it is here on the virtual dj server. It's http://www.virtualdj.com/broadcast/kamilman
I launch the broadcast on my vdj and it shows that it is indeed broadcasting, it shows the time elapsed, the song name etc. but on the site the little black player shows invalid source and i can't understand why it does that...

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 4:39 pm
make sure port 8000 is open on your router and directed to the pc you are on

for directions on opening port see the router manual

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 5:09 pm
I just had a look at doing this...

You're using the PC to PC option, yes? I'm not getting any invalid source messages here when I go to my page, but I wouldn't expect to be able to listen from within my own LAN anyway. You really need to check that someone else at another location can listen.

Mensajes Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 5:13 pm
thanks wicked, I'll check that

I haven't thought about that Groovin, i'll give it a go and tell you how it went

Mensajes Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 3:43 am
ok, i tried with a different computer but it still doesn't work... what server do you guys use? i have the server set to default but when doing the pc to pc broadcast it's not needed isn't it?

Mensajes Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 1:09 pm
*bump

Mensajes Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 6:19 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Mensajes Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 9:29 am
Thanks a lot man, i'm reading it as i write and i'll let you know if it worked

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 11:21 am
@blcjck: it worked, i managed to open the port and now i tested it with my iphone and it works. I also learned a lot of new stuff today. Thanks, I owe you one there man.

Mensajes Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 12:34 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
No problem, glad it worked out for you.

Mensajes Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 7:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)