Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Licence for Kam digi one

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi, as in the title, i'd like to buy a vdj controller licence but kam digi one is not on the list. How should i proceed? should i buy a generic me120sc one?
thanks in advance for the help

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 4:04 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No don't do that. it probably (most definitely) won't work.

Since it was a V7 supported it should be much of a job for them to port it over
Hopefully there'll be an official response,
A subscription isn't the answer either as it isn't in the supported HW list

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 4:36 pm
What if i use vdj7? i mean license wise

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 4:42 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Well your HW was distributed with V7 LE, did you buy it new?

You can contact KAM with your HW serial number and tell them you've lost your LE disc, they should give you the LE serial which you add to
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html my licence
And then you can get V7 LE, and a very small discount if a V8 controller licence appears.

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 4:57 pm
thanks a lot for the help so far! I bought it used with the laptop. what's the main difference between pro and lte? can i still buy vdj7 pro and work with that?

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 5:14 pm
Pro will work with any controller. LE only works with the one it came packaged with.

You can't buy VDJ 7 any more, but if you buy VDJ 8 (full Pro version) you will get access to a download of VDJ 7 too (because 8 is still in its infancy).

Mensajes Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 5:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can buy the PLUS license that VirtualDJ 8 Home Free detects in Licenses tab (Unlock this Controller box). In your case, i believe its the Generic ME120 or 120 SC. (SC means the model with the built-in sound card). This is an OEM device actually, found under all kind of names in the market.

Since the unit comes with VirtualDJ LE, it is definitely supported in version 8, so even if you purchase the incorrect Plus license, Support Staff will be able to correct that.

So connect your controller. Download, install and run VirtualDJ 8 from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html and see in the Config->LICENSES tab which one the software indicates to unlock.

As stated above, purchasing a PLUS license only unlocks the controller for VirtualDJ 8.
Version 7 doesnt have any kind of these licenses, so if for any reason version 7 is the one that you need use, you will need to purchase a Pro Infinity license (which provides both version 7 and 8)

Mensajes Fri 06 Mar 15 @ 3:33 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)