Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Refresh DRM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

lien26PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Anyone else experiencing a slowdown on refreshing DRM on downloaded content? currently on 49mb BroadBand and taking ages to refresh DRM!, anyone know of a fix?

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 3:58 pm
It is slow for me also. Haven't had any other reports as of yet - so possibly just a temporary glitch, or only affecting the UK.

I have asked the question and waiting a response.

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 4:17 pm
Are you using Mac or Windows Dan?

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 5:03 pm
Windows but i would suprised if the issue is OS specific.

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 5:08 pm
Im running Windows and Mac V.7 and V.8, happening on both - hopefully have an update soon as taken over 5 hours to do 300 files.

Mensajes Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 5:15 pm
BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Anyone know if this is fixed yet ?

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 12:32 pm
I haven't had any issues.

The above problem only seemed to last a few hours.

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 12:38 pm
Thanks I will give it a try.

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 3:01 pm
Can I confirm that refreshing DRM's manually is still slow, like very slow almost stopped in my files ?. Been running 10mins and 0% !
To scared not to refresh the old way, cannot trust auto refresh.

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 3:07 pm
Nope refresh DRM's is not working !!, what happens if a lose them all ?

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 3:19 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Interestingly enough, I tried signing into the auth servers tonight to update to the latest build and it took about 5 minutes (perhaps a little more) to auth my license.

Someone remind me why this system can be trusted?

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 9:02 pm
Come-on guys this has a serious effect on my stuff, is someone going to answer ?

Mensajes Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 3:14 am
I noticed at the club yesterday, that it took a very long time. However, I can never trust the connection at the club. It's a wired connection, but it just is not always running fast. I just tried at home on my desktop, 380 files, wired connection. So fast, I could not start counting. My laptop, wireless connection, 474 files, 20 seconds.

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 11:13 pm
lien26 wrote :
Anyone else experiencing a slowdown on refreshing DRM on downloaded content? currently on 49mb BroadBand and taking ages to refresh DRM!, anyone know of a fix?

Same here.. what a bunch of crap.. most of my files are these phucking DRM's and nobody is responding.. wtf? Was lucky that I had wifi at my last gig and another computer to get a fresh file on.. that wont always be the case.. where is the trust?

Mensajes Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 2:28 pm
AVSMOBILE wrote :
lien26 wrote :

Same here.. what a bunch of crap.. most of my files are these phucking DRM's and nobody is responding.. wtf? Was lucky that I had wifi at my last gig and another computer to get a fresh file on.. that wont always be the case.. where is the trust?

You are replying to a 3 year old post. The issue was speed, and was quickly resolved
So maybe start a new post with your current problem?

Mensajes Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 2:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)