Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Tema: karaoke song list generator for Virtual DJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Does Virtual DJ 8 have a karaoke song list generator plugin? or if Virtual DJ doesn't have one? What is the best Song list generator soft wear out in the market???

Mensajes Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 10:29 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What do you mean by songlist generator?

You can create a Playlist, save it and open it with a texteditor like notepad.
So you are able to print the list if its that what you are asking for.

Or you can read the playlist with this tool and convert it to CSV or XML format to use it with Excel.

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80211

Mensajes Sat 11 Apr 15 @ 5:06 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Don't bother with song books any more, use the Karma system and store your list in the cloud, saves lugging song books about and their is no ongoing costs to update your books either.

Only $19 per year to use their service... it's the way to go!

http://www.karaosoft.com/Products.aspx (second item from the bottom)

Mensajes Sat 11 Apr 15 @ 7:20 am
^^ Pretty cool service. Looks like it would work well on smart phones. You would still need some hard copies of the books I think. There are quite likely to be some karaoke patrons who don't have smart phones. They tend to be a peculiar bunch in some cases. I really like the idea though.

Mensajes Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 6:49 am
WARNING: DO NOT USE Karasoft or any of its products (Karma, Song List Generator, or File Manager). It's a fraudulent company with zero customer support. They charge a hefty fee for products, provide a product that has many bugs, and little to no customer support.

I purchased 3 of their products based on the websites description of their products and what they can do. The main product, KARMA (karaoke software) is very buggy and has crashed on me multiple times. I contacted them requesting support. Their support consists of a Facebook page. No email. No phone number. Just text messages which I have saved for proof of my experience.

I then tried to activate two additional products that I purchased earlier but hadn't yet activated. When I did try to activate them both, the product keys THEY provided didn't work. I contacted them again via text message on Facebook. I was told there was nothing I could do and that I was purged from the system. He then asked me if I had "requested a refund and if that was why the product keys weren't working?" I hadn't requested one but, even if I had, shouldn't they already know that? Have a record of the transaction? Very odd and exceptionally rude. My text correspondent is full of one word answers from them. Mainly "no." They will not provide me with a new product key, they will not reactivate the key that was originally sent and have offered no other solutions.

I have requested a refund and have yet to get a response. Suddenly, the text messages are going unanswered. So I am left with posting here and filing a report for a fraudulent transaction with my credit card company.

Karasoft.com is a fraud and shadey at best. You have been warned.

Mensajes Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 2:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)