Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Pioneer WEGO 3

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HI, I´m currently running VD8 LE with home license for the DDJ Wego 3.
Is there any way of using 4 decks with this setup?

Mensajes Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 6:00 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes you can, but it won't be easy

@mods Onint has a typo "deck 1 vinyl_mode on & deck 1 vinyl_mode on & deck 1 pfl off"
Shouldn't one of those deck 1s be a deck 2?

Mensajes Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 6:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The WEGO3 is a 2 deck controller, so is the LE skin and the LE version of the WEGO3.

If you wish to use your WeGO3 with 4 decks, then you will need to upgrade your LE version to PLUS or Pro Infinity license.
To toggle between the left and the right decks, you will need withe to use the LEFT/RIGHT buttons on the 4 decks default skin or assign a button (that exists on both sides of your controller) as ..
device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck : deck 1 leftdeck : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck : deck 2 rightdeck

@loco. Will be fixed in next controllers version, even though this shouldnt matter since the Vinyl mode is the default mode. Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 06 Apr 15 @ 5:42 am
He's a + licence, he can remap/ change skins.
Hang on maybe he has a different + licence, maybe he's confused + for LE, anyway the info is there.

Mensajes Mon 06 Apr 15 @ 6:32 am
locodog wrote :
He's a + licence, he can remap/ change skins.
Hang on maybe he has a different + licence, maybe he's confused + for LE, anyway the info is there.

Are you referring to my license or the other fellow? :-D

I don´t have the option to change skins on my current license, so I guess I´ll have to go for some + version.
Albeit, since I´m using it as hobby, it feels a little steep to buy a PRO just for my own amusement.

Mensajes Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 11:37 am
My mistake, looking at the forum it says you are a Controller licence, which can remap, but looking again (edited post) it says LE licence (can't remap)
IF you want to remap/skin you'll have to purchase a "plus" licence for$99

Mensajes Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 12:48 pm
Hello, I have recently bought the DDJ WEGO3 with Virtual DJ 8 LE.
The programme works perfectly, but I can't find the search (ex. for a song).

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 10:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Search is not a feature in VirtualDJ 8 Limited Editions. You will have to purchase a Plus or Pro Infinity license to get this feature.

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 4:09 am
That's really poor. Surely a basic search function should be included, even in LE versions. This policy effectively renders the software unusable and forces an upgrade. Bad decision by Atomix this.

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 12:07 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Not always Atomix decides what features are up on an LE. Controller manufacturers have a voice also ;-)

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 1:27 pm
So I have to upgrade to PRO... Thanks

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 4:47 pm
I agree with Keith. It's like a car with no steering wheel.

I'm not aware of any other DJ software (even free) that doesn't allow searching. It's an essential operation.

What next, no audio output? :-)

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 6:00 pm
Installing LE will set your computer on fire ...... :))

Mensajes Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 6:32 pm
Difficult about pioneer wego 3 license plz explain me

Mensajes Sun 15 Jan 17 @ 7:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)