Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Moving the record mix to the main window of the program

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, i love this program, i truely do, but there is 1 thing i do not understand why the designers made it this way,

Why do you have record mix in another window then just making it implemented into the main window itself? Yes it might be silly but considering the reason why you use this program this is something i feel should be better made, so is there anyway to move the record mix to the main window somewhere or is there any skin that can fix this or yeah?

Mensajes Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 10:09 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
There is actually no "Main Window" anymore.
Video DJ´s use the Video View, Scratch DJ´s use Scratch View etc.
So i guess it depends of the point of view what is essential to each User.
Consindering that this is one of the first requests about
this, i guess the Dev Team did everything right ;-)

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 1:06 am
Alright, could you give me any tip then how to make it easier for me since i use this program to make mixes for me to listen to? Or am i stuck forever with having 2 windows opened?

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 6:43 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 7:01 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Although you can work without using any kind of mixer, VirtualDJ was primarily designed for Midi Controller use.
Most Informations about Volume or EQ´s are visible on the cotroller itself.
So, as locodog already suggested just use the master panel and perhaps some shortcuts via keyboard
for buttons that are displayed in Mixerpanel only like Filter/ Gain or Prelistening.

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 10:24 am
Boy do i feel stupid that i did not see that! Well thanks guys! Now i dont have to use 2 windows anymore! Thanks!

Mensajes Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 2:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)