Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Denon Sc-3900 & VDJ 8 "Happy To Report"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Been Testing & Waiting 2 Go Live With VDJ 8 (Live As In DJ An Important Event) Was Kinda Worried With All The Problems ive Been Reading About Platter Troubles...... But Last Night i DJ A 6Hour+ Wedding With No Probs @ All. My Set Up Iz Two Denons SC-3900's, American Audio 14MXR, Dell Laptop, VDJ 8 Running Skin By Fruit :-)

Mensajes Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 12:47 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I've had similar success with the SC3900's, as long as you don't use the sound cards within them. (I use the sound card in my Pioneer DJM-750 mixer and it works great!!!!)

Mensajes Sun 26 Apr 15 @ 8:17 pm
I just bought my sc3900 and x1600, how exactly are you guys hooking this up? What about the mappers? I read somewhere someone named dj phantom made mappers for these units and that I should download but cant find them. any thoughts?

Mensajes Wed 20 May 15 @ 2:42 pm
DjdrockPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Mensajes Sun 24 May 15 @ 4:50 am
Yes, I believe Phantom made the mappers for the SC3900's. These don't appear in my sound setup (only my Pioneer 750 shows up there), however they show up in my Controllers list. The only thing that I haven't been able to iron out 100%, is sometimes my left deck and right decks are flipped, however that's simple to fix by choosing the Deck 1/Deck 2 option the Controllers area as well.

I don't have any experience with the Denon X1600/X1700, so I unfortunately cannot help there. (I originally was going to buy the X1600 and keep it all Denon, however a worker at the equipment store knocked the box from a top shelf to the floor, and I wasn't willing on taking a chance with a possibly shot mixer, and it was the last one. (They had the 750 in stock, so I took that since I just needed a mixer.)

Mensajes Tue 26 May 15 @ 4:11 pm
And the mappers are part of VDJ8 native. No need to download them. They are part of the software.

Mensajes Tue 26 May 15 @ 4:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)