Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Change waveform colour?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi. When I load a track in VDJ 8 the waveform is grey. Can someone please tell me how to change the waveform colour in VDJ 8?

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 8:37 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Go to Config - Options and search for "coloredWaveForms".

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 8:42 am
Thanks for the reply but I have already tried that. I'm trying to change the colour of the 'wave' that is loaded when I import a track. I've tried to upload an image to explain what I mean but it didn't work. The skin I'm using is Orange Juice (2 deck bottom wave).

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 8:48 am

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 8:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Maybe you are using Windows XP, or haven't updated your graphics card drivers?

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 1:25 am
I'm using Windows 7. I just don't seem to be able to find the setting to change the colour like I could on VDJ 7.

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 4:58 am
check advanced options then have a look here

also it could be the skin you are using if you have changed in options and it doesn't work

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 5:15 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps skinDisableHWAccel is set to yes?

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 5:39 am
DJ GDWPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Have a Look on my Picture

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 7:17 am
Next Step

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 7:25 am
Next Step

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 7:32 am
Thanks for the replies but this does not change the colours. I have uploaded a image to show what I'm trying to change.

Here are my settings

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 8:03 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Adion wrote :
Perhaps skinDisableHWAccel is set to yes?

Perhaps ?

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 8:04 am
hey...great skin :-))

some intergrated gfx seems to have problems like shown. My 0815 desktop-pc with a intergrated graphic chipset had also problems with Waveforms and grids. I think its a hardware based problem. When i disable hardware acceleration, the wavesforms are also grey (but i had no visible ScratchWaves).

with no other solution, it would be interesting, what happens, if you try an external grapic card and disable the internal one.

HW acc off

HW acc on

what are your DX Settings?

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 10:30 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
My machine is a similar story, no coloured pos waves & 4 deck default waves are so dark they're near invisible, I think for tech as old as mine is there probably isn't a solution.

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 11:18 am
what Hardware Specs ?

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 12:19 pm
Thanks for the replies and I think you guys have found out what the problem is! I'm using VDJ 8 on my desktop and it only has an on-board graphics card with 256mb in memory. I believe that this memory is also shared with my system memory. So I now think that if I install a proper graphics card onto my system then the 'song position' colour will change.

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 1:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
RobRoy wrote :
what Hardware Specs ?

I couldn't possibly say, but the British history museum did ask if they could exhibit it XD

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 15 @ 8:07 pm

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 12:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)