Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Syphon for Virtual DJ 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Syphon for Virtual DJ 8 ? Someone Knows Something about this ?

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 3:30 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 3:42 pm
Really wish we had native Syphon support both in and out............As well as native Quartz file support.............

Mensajes Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 6:37 pm
@beatbreaker1, have you made this wish known in the appropriate forum?

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 8:07 am
I've posted this anywhere I can and I've talked to Scott multiple times..........

And since you don't know I do have a Quartz plugin from Scott that I've had for awhile but it needs some work as it doesn't work with every Quartz file...

Supporting Quartz files would give us Mac users Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds without the need for a separate plugin for each one, also since the Mac side doesn't have a Milkdrop type plugin I could use a quartz file to bring in something from another program such as Resolume where I'd have visuals running.

Supporting quartz files is a win win for everybody that uses a Mac as well as lessening the load for Mac plugins.

I've made this case more then a few times yet it's still not here. Now that 8 is pretty stable maybe they'll give the Mac side some attention 👌

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 8:27 am
If you have posted in the Wishes forum and spoken with Scott about it, why post it again? You've been heard, I'm confident of that.
And I don't care what you have, I didn't ask. That is part of the issue I have. Too many folks like to hear/read themselves. If you are not offering anything of value to the conversation, save it.

Sorry to rant about it, but it's hard enough to find and absorb relevant information without having to read the same whining or drivel from the same posters every time a post hits close to a "pet" topic or issue.

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 10:27 am
So I guess both of your post go against everything you just ranted about especially since neither of them had anything to do with what the OP had asked about..........

Nice one 👌

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 12:53 pm
saludos, tal vez alguien puede indicarme de que página puedo descargar syphon server para virtual dj 8 ..... gracias por su ayuda

Mensajes Thu 26 Jul 18 @ 2:53 am
This is an English speaking forum only. Please try our Spanish forum here. Gracias.

Mensajes Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 6:24 am
It there a Syphon for PC? Is there any videos on how to use it?

Mensajes Sat 13 Apr 19 @ 11:38 pm
SBDJ wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=effects&search=syphon

Link won't let you download from there. Says to download from the app but I don't see any option for it in the app. VDJ2020

Mensajes Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 6:24 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If you don't see it, it isn't available.
btw you're replying to a 5 years old post

Mensajes Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 6:29 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps you are using the 64 bit version of virtualdj?

Mensajes Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 8:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Oops syphon is for Mac only, should show up though

Mensajes Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 9:09 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Mensajes Sun 09 Feb 20 @ 9:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)