Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Relocate missing files

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having a problem with the "relocate missing files". I do relocate them. I also retag them after I relocate them. Sometimes I have to retype the Artist, or the Title also. It looks perfect, I am done, I close Vdj8 (on my mac). I return... All that work is gone.. The files are missing again. Can anyone please tell me what I might be doing wrong? Or is this is a bug. I am going buggy! Thanks !

Mensajes Mon 04 May 15 @ 1:37 pm
I'm also having this issue but only with my iTunes playlists. I have run the DB cleaner. I even went as far redoing my iTunes database which in turn generated a new .xml file. I open the program and scroll down to find the files are still not recognized. I can relocate as you and when I close or even navigate away from that iTunes playlist the files show missing again. What else do I need to try VDJ. I'm thinking of trying a different software. Since 8 came on board it has gotten much more difficult to regain my confidence.

Mensajes Tue 26 May 15 @ 4:59 pm
Hello again. I am still going buggy. I looked in the wiki for an answer, no luck there. Again, i know these songs were moved wrong to begin with, but they will not get "relocated" and stay relocated. VDJ isn't keeping my item by item corrections. I need help! Thanks very much

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 8:00 am
I have the same problem, bought a new laptop and moved music only missing files. I run relocate the show up, but after rebooting all my work is gone.

Any one found out how to fix this?

Mensajes Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 2:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Where are you seeing these files?
If it is in iTunes, VDJ can't update the iTunes library, so those links have to be fixed within iTunes.
For Virtual Folders or Playlists they should be resaved with the correct path after relocating.

Mensajes Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 6:34 am
Hey I can't find my missing files in my recording folder. Logged in today and 85 percent of them were gone

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 17 @ 8:46 am
Well just restore them from the backup you kept.

You did make regular backups of your important files?

Mensajes Fri 02 Jun 17 @ 7:58 pm
Adion wrote :
Where are you seeing these files?
If it is in iTunes, VDJ can't update the iTunes library, so those links have to be fixed within iTunes.
For Virtual Folders or Playlists they should be resaved with the correct path after relocating.

I have the same problem with my imported Serato crates...

We need a batch relocate, also.

Mensajes Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 3:44 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)