Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: TUTORIAL ON USING PFL?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi. i'm new to the community & new to dj'g & i know that this topic has probably has been hashed a million times already! i just purchased the Numark NV to go along with VDJ8. I'm very confused on how to used the PFL buttons. i just want to be able to listen to a track that i have ready to play without it going through the main speakers. how do i do this? i think that this is a very important skill for dj's & i haven't learned it yet. please help. thanks.

Mensajes Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:07 am
Hi
1) Lower the volume fader on th channel you want to preview so that it's 0
2) Press the PFL button corresponding to that channel. Also make sure that PFL is not also pressed on another channel
3) Start the deck. You should hear the track on your headphones, but the playback should not go live in the mix.
4) Once you're ready to mix, raise the volume fader.

Mensajes Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:15 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Mensajes Tue 05 May 15 @ 11:42 am
Thanks for replying. unfortunately I'm still able to hear the first deck in the main speakers. could it be a audio configuration issue? also, I'm running the newest version of VDJ8 on a macbook pro, but it crashes from time to time & works when it wants. any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Tue 05 May 15 @ 2:17 pm
Screenshot of your audio tab might help us

Mensajes Tue 05 May 15 @ 2:19 pm

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 1:47 pm

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 1:48 pm
png Files recommended to upload

Mensajes Wed 06 May 15 @ 1:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)