Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Midi Foot Pedals...........

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Anyone here using a foot pedal, something like this, http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/FCB1010.aspx

I was thinking about pickin one up just try it out. Maybe map some pedals to turn on/off fx's and then the bigger pedals could be mapped to a loop roll of control an fx's parameters.......

What do you guys think?? Could you see yourself using a foot pedal??

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 3:06 pm
oh my god YES!
do you think that this could be mapped to VDJ, so that I could record a vocal loop direct into VDJ, or kick a bass drum sample with my foot ...
jeez that would be so cool, my fingers are already full with controller,mouse and keyboard, but my feet can still do lots more tricks.
I like!

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 4:10 pm
Note that it doesn't have USB. Strictly old school 5 pin DIN so you'd also need a DIN-to-USB MIDI cable etc.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 4:31 pm
That's not a big deal Groovin, it'd work just like a DJM 800......

@Ray, yes I'm sure it could be mapped. You might have to create your own definition file but it should work.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 4:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Even though it could be easily mapped as Simple MIDI, if anyone needs assistance on creating a definition for such a unit, let us know.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 5:07 pm
@ beatbreaker, I'm gettin goosebumps already! I don't know what definition files are ... but I'll learn, or I'll get help from you guys here. Thanks for that by the way.
respect
ray

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 5:25 pm
I'm going on vacation the end I this week but when I get back (gone for 2 weeks) I plan on grabbing one of these.

Bob I'm sure we'll be having a few chats 😜

And Ray I'll keep ya posted 👍

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 7:48 pm
One of my Serato friends uses several "Guitar" pedals, mostly the MoogerFooger pedals because they have a VC input. I heard one of his sets last month, some pretty cool s**t if you're into that!

Mensajes Wed 01 Jul 15 @ 8:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)