Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: clipbank substitute vdj8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi. I am tearing (whats left) of my hair out here. Had vdj7. lovely. Cipbank perfect as i play a mix of audio and video in my set. on goes the clipbank or slideshow when an audio track is on. VDJ8 however doesnt have clipbank, but has the slideshow facility...this is where i'm going mental!

All i want to do is configue it as the old clipbank...i.e, when a video is playing the output screen shows the video, when an audio only track is playing, it shows the video loop and/or slideshow. i set it up as the instructional you tube video, but it keeps giving me master/deck one/deck two options, after loading up a new video loop or slideshow, it still shows the old choice, not the new one i've just clicked on. Where am i going wrong? It shouldnt be this difficult surely?

Macbook Pro retina 2014, VDJ8, Denon dn-hc4500

Thanks in advance....

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 8:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Hi,

Devs are working on this, but in the meanwhile you can use the sampler, it handle audio or video or both at your choice with several sample bank support.

Check this:

and this:

:-)

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 15 @ 10:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)