Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New console problems...PLEASE HELP

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I Just bought a Hercules DJ Console RMX 2 to use with my Virtual DJ 7.4.6 Home free version, been using it for a while so it has all my playlists saved and everything set up to how I like it. I also have a subscription to Content Unlimited so I can use any songs I want which is great.

When i plugged my new mixer and booted VDJ7 it said it detects it but as im not using the PRO version it would only work for 10 minutes, which is does.
So now I have paid for a months subscription for the PRO licensing and it still says the same thing!

Does this mean I have to use VDJ 8? I've downloaded that and it works with my mixer but I dont have any of playlists which literally took me HOURS to create!

I much prefer using 7, please someone tell me theres a way to use my mixer with 7 and not have to move to 8 and start again?!

Thanks so much, Henry

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 8:24 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I think you need to update your version of VDJ 7, try going http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html, log in, and then select your licenses tab. You should find VDJ 7 Pro, LE and VDJ8 available for download. Download VDJ 7 Pro, and copy your serial. Update your current LE version using 7 Pro.

I can't check this but it seems logical.

It should also be possible to import the playlists into VDJ8.
Anyway download, and install VDJ8, both will happily sit side by side.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 9:21 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
user11157833 wrote :
So I Just bought a Hercules DJ Console RMX 2 to use with my Virtual DJ 7.4.6 Home free version

If you bought the controller new, then it should have the LE version in it. There should be a serial number as well. You need to enter that in your user menu to get the latest update for the LE version.
I do not think that the subscription for pro will work with 7. I am not positive.
As said above, 8 will work with seven on the same system.
I don't know why it didn't import your playlists and everything on install. My virtual folders, filter folders, history, and playlists were all brought in when I upgraded.
Copying them over shouldn't be a big issue tho.

Did you install them both into the same directory?
Did you use your forum login to log into 8 and enable your subscription?

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 11:02 am
The subscription license only works with VDJ 8.

If you've paid for a month, then to use it you will have to install VDJ 8 and log into it using your forum username/password.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 11:05 am
I just paid for a licence for my brand new Hercules Dj Control MP3 LE or so I thought ? The "LE" type was not listed in drop box so I assumed it would be the Dj Control MP3 as the other one listed was MP3 E2 . How do I get them swapped over ?

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 1:26 pm
Contact support.

P.S. in future please do not hijack other people's threads.

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 2:06 pm
Thanks for these answers guys. So I started using 8, managed to copy in my playlist's but it just keeps crashing. I have tried deleting everything, starting again, and it keeps crashing! I even updated my whole OSX to Yosemite as the support guy suggested it and it still doesnt work. Plus Yosemite seems awful. My gig is tomorrow and im freaking out as I dont know what im going to do!

Where would i find the serial number? On the box it says it comes with Traktor LE 2.

I also cant download VDJ 7 pro with current subscriptions.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 4:12 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 7:27 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)