Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Tema: Song plays backwards on one deck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just updated to V8 and deck A seems to only play backwards but deck B is fine..

Mensajes Tue 14 Jul 15 @ 4:41 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please do a rightclick on the Play button of deck A and try again.

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 3:25 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Right-click will not help.

Press the Q key on your keyboard and try again. Once this is fixed, goto CONTROLLERS tab, and choose the "Default" keyboard mapping instead of the "Optional"

Mensajes Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 6:37 am
This is still not helping, I have deck be playing the song backwards when I right click on the play button it will play forward but the minute I let it go it goes back to backwards

Mensajes Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 11:37 pm
Problem:
When a song is playing on a deck, pressing the right mouse button does NOT pause, it will instead REVERSE the music.

Cause: The CONTROLLER SKIN being used has a button mapped to REVERSE.
Solution: Open the XML file, search for the word, 'reverse', and delete text referring to the button and the unwanted action.

For example with MixTrack Pro, right clicking on the play/pause button when a song is playing, will result in the the song being TOGGLED to play in reverse/ forward. By toggled, I mean it has 2 possible actions when you right click on it; reverse or forward.

If you want to keep the reverse/forward button for future use then take no further action - just be careful how you click.

For the temporary fix - to set things right, start the current song on the deck by clicking on the play/pause button using the LEFT mouse button, and while the song is playing, RIGHT click on the play/pause button. This will toggle forward play.

To PERMANENTLY disable the reverse/forward on the play button, open the controller skin file that you use, search for the word 'reverse' and remove the action associated with it.

MixTrackPro skin example:

<button action="deck 1 loaded ? deck 1 play ? on & deck 1 play_pause : on blink & deck 1 play_pause : off & deck 1 play_pause" rightclick="deck 1 reverse">

Change it to:
<button action="deck 1 loaded ? deck 1 play ? on & deck 1 play_pause : on blink & deck 1 play_pause : off & deck 1 play_pause">

Search again for the word reverse, and you will see it for deck 2 as well. Do the same - delete the rightclick action.

Mensajes Sat 03 Dec 16 @ 8:22 am
Or, just to simplify, restart the program. Worked for me. Just make sure to reselect your custom mapping when you restart.

Mensajes Sat 03 Jun 17 @ 12:54 pm
hi
how do you stop the left wheel on virtual dj going backwards please
thanks

Mensajes Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 3:30 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
set up a custom button with this script on it
reverse

if the jog is going backwards and this button isn't lit up then you are in dump mode.... or you're at pitch -200% [not likely]

Mensajes Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 3:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)