Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ8 is jumpy in Windows 10

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I upgraded to Windows 10 today and started using VDJ8. Things were fine at first but then I noticed that my wave form and level meters were very jumpy. Basically they both seemed to be lagging behind the music I was playing and then suddenly made a jump to try to catch up. This was not an issue with Windows 8.1. The music itself doesn't seem to be having an issue, just the wave form and meter indicators. I am using an HP Pavilion 17z-e100 with 4 GB of memory, running 64 bit version of Win 10. Using VDJ 8.0 build 2362.1034. Has anyone else run across this issue?

Mensajes Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 8:23 pm
I recently upgraded to window 10 and while the software is running fine, I noticed a fuzzy sound coming from my PC speakers. I am unable to hear music from the software. When I close VDj 8 the sound stops. I can't determine what is causing the problem. I am also running a HP Pavilion Dv7

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 5:58 pm
Open Virtual DJ 8 in Administrator and the problem is solved. :)

Mensajes Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 7:49 pm
My issue cleared up when I closed down VDJ and restarted it. So far it has not returned. I will update if the problem returns.

Mensajes Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 3:12 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)