Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Anyone use colored knobs or faders on their equipment?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I did have chromacaps on my Pioneer DDJ-S1 but they fit like crap and the rubber exterior always seemed to rub off easily. I ended up buying a full set up of Cooler Caps, and they are a million times better! Feel better, fit better and are of higher quality.

My reasoning for using them is not just to appearance appeal but when you're in the zone and in a dark DJ booth, sometimes you might twist the wrong knob or hit the wrong fader (have done it only once). So I have all mine color coded to avoid anything like that in the future. :) I plan on getting more for my Rane 62 and American DJ MXR-14 mixers.

Cooler Caps - http://coolorcaps.com/
Chroma Caps - https://store.djtechtools.com/products/chroma-caps-knobs-and-faders

Mensajes Wed 02 Sep 15 @ 4:13 pm
I just use mini LED's that clamp on to the top of the laptop screen to light up the controller instead.

Mensajes Wed 02 Sep 15 @ 5:34 pm
ClayDJPRO InfinityMember since 2011
+1 on the Cooler Caps!
I've been using them for years now. They fit great and you can still see them in low lighting.
Also, depending on the color, they glow softly under UV lighting!

Mensajes Wed 02 Sep 15 @ 6:28 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I just use mini LED's that clamp on to the top of the laptop screen to light up the controller instead.

That's a cool light, can I ask where you purchased it?

Mensajes Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 12:37 pm
Pretty sure I got them from Maplins but it was years ago now!

Mensajes Thu 03 Sep 15 @ 12:53 pm
They have those lights all over ebay for a few bucks. I picked up a couple. :)

Mensajes Fri 04 Sep 15 @ 11:57 am
Question regarding colored knobs:

Do you use them because they look good/funny/crazy and bring an element of personalization to your controller?

Or do they also help you mix? As in: Finding the buttons in a hurry and never mistake your mid eq with your bass eq and things like that?

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 8:36 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
color knobs are cool accessories in my opinion.

Mensajes Sat 05 Sep 15 @ 12:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)