Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ 7 Denon mc6000 issues with Windows 8

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello. I used VDJ7 and a denon mc600 for several years with Windows 7 with minimal problems. Upgraded my laptop and using Windows 8 and have had many issues.
Such as....
When I minimize the VDJ window, it appears in the system tray, but when I click on it to maximize it nothing happens. The only way I know how to
fix it is to restart my computer and restart VDJ. An suggestions?

I boot up everything and when I load a song in to one of my decks, the sound is very tinny and not a full sound. Most of the time it corrects itself and if I load another song to the same deck, it sounds fine. Yesterday, it did not fix itself and eventually the software froze up. I did a control-alt-delete, ended VDJ, and restarted my computer, clicked on VDJ and it got stuck on "initializing external devices". I left it sitting on that for over 20 minutes and it never got passed that point.

Not sure if this is a computer problem or sound card problem. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you.

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 6:48 pm
I'm using the MC6000 with 8.1 and no problem. Don't load the Denon Asio drivers, just use WDM and it will be fine.

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 7:22 pm
Are you using windows 8 or VDJ 8?

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 9:05 pm
Both

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 15 @ 10:52 pm
You should be using Windows 8.1.

Mensajes Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 2:13 am
hey there is a new asio driver for denon mc6000 it is optimized you should update it just go to their website

Mensajes Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 2:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)