Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: How is V7 with Microsoft 10?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My gig machine is windows 8, and I still exclusively use V7 (only V8 at home or in my spare time....still not comfortable using it at a wedding or club gig). I was thinking about upgrading to Win10, but wanted to know if anyone is exclusively using V7 with it, and how stable everything is?

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 12:08 pm
Why are you using vdj 7? what I can tell you is that vdj8 is very stable with windows 7,8 I don't know about windows 10 .
probably you would have similar problems with both programs because of windows 10 ,don't forget this is new product
,I think you should more not to trust to Microsoft windows 10 than to vdj 8 .
vdj8 public releases always have been rock solid for me never ever had a crash on ( MICROSOFT 7,8)!

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 12:44 pm
Cant chance a crash on V8. I've had crashes in the past with V8 and I read every single day tons of people having crashes and issues. I gig out every single weekend to packed clubs and I do a ton of weddings and private events too. Not going to risk things going bad by using V8. Like I said in a previous thread, I'm sure V8 will one day get as stable as V7, but for now...I put all my trust in V7 since I can throw anything at it and will remain stable. V8, not so much. But, this thread is about users using V7 with Win10...not how stable V8 is.

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 1:21 pm
windows 10 is self is still very buggy I wouldnt trust it yet running most stuff on windows 10 is very fast and smooth yet there are apps and programs that don't run so well as it still very new my advice is if its not broke don't fix it if u have a stable system that's not a problem stick with it until you have to change it

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 2:53 pm
So if you won't change your DJ software as it's so important and stable, why the hell would you change your entire operating system?

*mind boggles*

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 3:15 pm
I am a very busy DJ, as a matter of fact I am working right now, day shift in strip club. Version 8, on the forum, all video, antivirus on, 3 video sites open, email, with 105-107 processes running (I don't turn off shet). Work almost every weekend in clubs or mobile. I use 8 and most of the time, I don't have my backup computer connected. It is very stable. I can't believe you are actually thinking about using Win 10. Since this is a Win 10 thread, why haven't you taken a look at those that are having issues with 10? I could see if you are having issues, but who changes operating systems in a busy season?

Mensajes Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 5:42 pm
Can't speak to V7, but V8 runs very stable for me on window 10. No crashes in 20 hrs of gig play.

Mensajes Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 6:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)