Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: My Sets

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there away to publish "My Set" on my own website with html code or a plug in for Wordpress..?? Or ever published each to Twitter. It's a great feature that I have just discovered in VDJ site today..

Mensajes Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 9:08 pm
If you change a set to Public - you then get the option to share it on Facebook or Twitter.

Mensajes Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 10:29 pm
Ok I will Soon.

Mensajes Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 11:58 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Mensajes Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 7:34 am
still not really what I'm after.. it only post a link back to this site on twitter/facebook.. I'm after importing direct to my site or posting to twitter ever time I play a new track..

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 9:35 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I don't think it's possible (at the moment).
Technically it could be done, but therefore VDJ has to provide an API to their database or a webservice to get all the saved Sets.

The only method I could think of right now is to include the existing VDJ page with an iFrame into you website. But that is a really ugly solution.

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 10:49 am
Steve Xcite wrote :
Is there away to publish "My Set" on my own website with html code or a plug in for Wordpress..?? Or ever published each to Twitter. It's a great feature that I have just discovered in VDJ site today..

sounds like a good idea, maybe we'll make some embed code for the playlists soon

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 2:35 pm
Can we get the site looking right??

This is what it looks lime on my phone and MacBook,

Not sure why it looks like that but on my pc its fine.

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 3:27 pm
Looks alright on my Android tablet

Mensajes Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 3:35 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
Steve Xcite wrote :

sounds like a good idea, maybe we'll make some embed code for the playlists soon

Would be good to have.

Mensajes Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 12:47 pm
You mean something like an initial template starting with name of DJ, then venue, then artist and track (with an option to change the venue name on the night your playing?) so it looks like this > 'Dj DoubleDecks @name of venue #NowPlaying #MajorLazer - Lean On'?, if VDJ could do that it would save doing it manually each time......just a thought

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 12:04 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
did my message get deleted?

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 1:24 pm
Post don't get deleted, they get leveled up to moderator or above. Yours was leveled up, because it had nothing to do with this thread, and stated that you were hijacking the thread.

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 6:47 pm
LSL50 wrote :
You mean something like an initial template starting with name of DJ, then venue, then artist and track (with an option to change the venue name on the night your playing?) so it looks like this > 'Dj DoubleDecks @name of venue #NowPlaying #MajorLazer - Lean On'?, if VDJ could do that it would save doing it manually each time......just a thought

Really great idea too.

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 7:50 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A Man and His Music wrote :
Post don't get deleted, they get leveled up to moderator or above. Yours was leveled up, because it had nothing to do with this thread, and stated that you were hijacking the thread.

was meant to be sorry for hijacking... i thought it would be ok to ask in here than open another one since it had relation to the topic

Mensajes Fri 04 Dec 15 @ 7:03 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)