Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Back from the dead!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
just thought id put up a little post and say hi to everyone, after a long time away im finally heading back towards some new gear and start spinning again.

its good to see so many farmiliar faces still in the forums and still active. AMAHM, synth, groovin, djdad, soulman, norway etc.. to name a few.

there seems to have been a lot going on in the last 18 months or so. think i need to do some serious catch up work.

anyway for those who dont know me, i was once a very active member of the community until life took over and i didnt have the time to spin any more. but im planning to gradually make a come back over the next few months, buy some more gear and get some practice in.

looking this time round to buy some cdj 1000's and maybe a new controller or two. but we will see how funds go over the next year.

hello to you all, john.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 12:27 pm
Welcome Back, I wasn't around on This site when you were active - but Hi anyway

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 2:32 pm
Welcome back. Before you spend any money on hardware try to get familiar with VDJ 8.1, it's matured a lot in the last 18 months. VDJ 8.1 supports more hardware controllers than any other DJ program. You will be spoilt for choice.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 2:39 pm
LSL50 wrote :
Welcome Back, I wasn't around on This site when you were active - but Hi anyway

thanks, it's good to be back. been a long time coming.

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 10:13 pm
DJSoulman wrote :
Welcome back. Before you spend any money on hardware try to get familiar with VDJ 8.1, it's matured a lot in the last 18 months. VDJ 8.1 supports more hardware controllers than any other DJ program. You will be spoilt for choice.

I noticed today, I downloaded the latest version and had a play around, I couldn't find a lot of things I was used to, I know there all there. There's just a lot of changes I need to familiarise myself with. pretty hard when your using mouse and keyboard again though lol

Mensajes Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 10:15 pm
Welcome back, hope all is well. Take your time if you want to spend money. This is a great time for the software, and supported hardware.

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 1:33 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ayup, indeed things have got better, out the box and under the hood, if you've got ideas for remapping or repeating scripts, just ask.

Mensajes Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 3:44 am
locodog wrote :
ayup, indeed things have got better, out the box and under the hood, if you've got ideas for remapping or repeating scripts, just ask.

once I get back into the swing, I'll be digging into the mapping scripts again.

Mensajes Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 12:43 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Welcome back, hope all is well. Take your time if you want to spend money. This is a great time for the software, and supported hardware.

anything i need to know in regards to new hardware? im thinking i might just start with a basic controller again but on the other hand im also thinking i want something a bit more long term. maybe a decent pioneer controller.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:04 am
Welcome back "Blu",yeah a lot has happened here,v.8 & milkdrop,and new controllers....

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 5:37 am
thetracker510 wrote :
Welcome back "Blu",yeah a lot has happened here,v.8 & milkdrop,and new controllers....

thanks tracker, good to see your still here too. I'm noticing more and more names everytime I log in. It's great to see some regulars. Some forums just don't have this sort of dedication.

milk drop?!?!

18 months away seems like a lifetime when you realise the advancement lol.

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 3:51 pm
Blulite, take your time on the controller selection. Save your money and get the controller you want, not the controller you can afford. Even if a new controller comes out, your backup will be a full function machine you like. There will always be a new controller coming out.

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 11:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)