Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Hello. Where are my Content Unlimited tracks stored on my Mac?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello there,
I'm a total newbie to Macs and Virtual DJ, so forgive my ignorance.
Downloading tunes using Content Unlimited and can't seem to find the VDJ 'cache' on my Mac.
No idea how much memory the VDJ cache has, and can't seem to transfer the tracks to my external hard drive either.
Please can you help?
Cheers

Mensajes Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 5:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you drag n drop Content Unlimited results to deck, then its "streaming" so tracks are not saved.
If you right-click and choose download to Cache, then you should find your tracks to /Documents/VirtualDJ/Cache folder.

Mensajes Mon 08 Feb 16 @ 5:53 pm
I've been looking into Content Unlimited and I think I may have found an alternative. It costs a little more, but the website is www.iDJPool.com. For $50.00 a month you get unlimited MP3 downloads that are yours to keep and use at your gigs. This sounds like a damn good deal. No need to "revitalize" your Content Unlimited songs every month.

Mensajes Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 1:32 am
That's not an alternative, more like in addition too. There are numerous audio and video pools available, and most of us belong to them. That's how we build our libraries. Contentunlimited audio cost $10.00 a month, and gives you an opportunity to get tracks that are not available in the pools. Some guys cannot afford $50.00 a month, and contentunlimited helps them.

Mensajes Mon 25 Apr 16 @ 12:49 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)