Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: Controller failed to connect - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having some issues with connection. I purchased a DDJ-SB2 and I'm having issues with connection. I realize it comes with SERATO intro. But I prefer V-Dj.
I updated the drivers through Pioneer already.
I've also purchased a 3.0 ac powered usb hub which now my computer recognizes it, but not V-Dj. It's also telling me the ASIO failed to initialize.
Can anyone help?

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 12:40 am
This means that your OS is using the soundcard of SB as it's default playback device and the ASIO drivers can't use it, thous fail to initialize.

Solution:
1) Right click on speaker icon on the task bar next to the clock and select playback devices
2) Right click on your computer's built in soundcard and select "Use as default playback device"
3) Repeat previous step only this time click on "Use as default communications device"
4) Close the Window, start VirtualDj

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:37 am

Still did not work

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:31 pm
Ive gone through all the options. Nothing seems to work. I guess Im returning this and forgetting about the whole thing

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:48 pm

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:50 pm
Your soundcard is not detected by Windows OS. There's nothing VirtualDj can do about this and you should troubleshoot your computer - controller connection. Start by trying to use a different USB port and / or USB cable

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 7:56 pm
yeah it is.. the Real TEk is my sound card I get sound normally. So I dont understand what the issue is

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 9:03 pm
i believe he means the sound card inside the ddj-SB2 is not being detected

did you install the ASIO drivers that came with it?

also the home license is only going to get you 10 minutes controller use at a time.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 9:57 pm
That would make sense. But I also had this same problem with the mix track II. couldn't get that to connect either. At least the computer is recognizes this controller. And yes. I updated the drivers.
Just so much frustration.
I realize the license needs to be purchased. But I wanted to get it up an running before deciding on $299 or $19 a month. Make sure everything works properly before purchasing.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 10:18 pm

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 10:36 pm
I'm going step by step with pioneer tech and nothing they've had me do works either.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:03 pm
Thank you Phantom and Wiked for your time and help. The Pioneer tech was able to get me up and running. It required a bit more than expected. A few extra programs were needed to correct and recognize the controller.

Thank you again.

And as you can see. I'm no longer a home user.

Mensajes Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 4:30 pm
I have the same problems and I know your frustration.
Buth nobody can help me.
So can you please tell me what you have done to make your pioneer working?
(PS I also have to pioneer ddj sb2)
Please help me!!

Mensajes Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 7:54 pm
i had the same problem at first but just unplugged the ddj from my laptop and plugged it back in - seems to have worked , no issues since ...

Mensajes Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 8:00 pm
PosadaJCControlleristMember since 2002
I have the very same problem and I have done every single step and still can't get it to work. It was working fine then suddenly stopped working. Can you please tell me the steps to follow our provides me with the Pioneer tech support number...

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:46 am

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 9:04 am
Bro i hav a ddj rb and also i hav a same problem ...my sound card was not detacted but recordbox was working good and also plug and play but i hav a problem in virtual dj 8

Mensajes Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 10:35 pm
stoegeeControlleristMember since 2015
My contoller (sb2) and vdj have gotten along fine all year and suddenly today i have no internal soundcard and im about to throw this thing off a bridge onto a highway

Mensajes Fri 11 Aug 17 @ 9:17 pm
1pettiPRO InfinityMember since 2012
On frididay my my vdj pro just stoped after 10 min of playing during a party
Then kept gettin messages saying no sound card
So I unistalled and re install and played 10minroughly then stopped (have I downloaded the home version instead off going into licence part and redownloding the pro I have paid for ?)
Because these issues and not playing music mainly the nonsound card I went and bought a brand new mac computer seems to b playing fine however I closed comp and numarkn4 down and when reloaded and went into vdjpro nonsound card showed up again
I have a very busy dj schedule and this is causing me very sleepless nights panicking and stressing
About it and vdj has not been replying to my messages I need helpppppppp

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 10:07 pm
The 10 minute thing makes me think you're not logged in to VDJ.

If you want to use VDJ with a controller then you need to log in to VDJ with your forum username and password, otherwise it will only work for 10 mins.

There is only one version of VDJ 8 for download. If you don't log in, you get the home version.

If you log in, then you get the version that your license entitles you to, and it works continuously.

Mensajes Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 10:33 pm
83%