Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: XDJ RX Version 2.00 with full HID support - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I see pioneer have updated their firmware to allow full HID support at last.

Is there any chance we will get to see the Virtual DJ 8 brand work side by side to get this going as I don't want to go to Pioneer DJ- Virtual DJ all the way : )

Some feedback would be great virtual DJ team

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 6:38 am
 Best Answer Original mapper has been updated to support MIDI output (PC to Controller) and leds feedback communication.
Also this mapper automatically sets the unit in "XDJ-RX" mode which means that you will use the mixer in hardware mode.

This mapper is BETA
Therefore please report all your findings here.

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80265

Support for the screen will come in time as well but we can't provide an ETA at the moment.
As soon as we provide support for the screen, the device will become natively supported in VirtualDj.

Thank you!

PS:
In case anyone missed it, or lands here by Google search,
YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE NEW V2.0 FIRMWARE FROM PIONEER ON YOUR DEVICE FIRST

Mensajes Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 5:32 pm[ selected best answer by PhantomDeejay on Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 5:33 pm ]
We cannot tell yet if the unit will be supported or not as Pioneer did not release any tech sheets regarding the HID protocol. However we will give the unit another shot to see what we can do.
So, stay tuned! :)

Mensajes Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 2:21 pm
Tell me if we can help somehow.

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 3:21 am
No. The Rekordbox CSV file for XDJ-RX won't help in this case since it holds instructions about MIDI, not HID.

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 6:57 am
at least now we have midi feedback been mapping it to deckadance and got play/pause, cue and hotcue lights working so far so should be able to do it for virtual dj

Mensajes Fri 26 Feb 16 @ 12:08 pm

Thanks for the reply guys- It would be brilliant to get these both working : )

I will watch this space......................

Mensajes Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 2:15 pm

Mensajes Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 8:43 pm
That's the old V1 MIDI map which of course does not provide 2 way communication (in other words no way to control leds of the device with MIDI)

As I said we will review the device shortly and we will try to natively support it.

Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:29 pm
What about this?

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 6:58 pm

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 6:59 pm

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:00 pm
We can help somehow?

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:01 pm
MIDI messages V2 will surely allow us to provide better support for the controller.
However MIDI does not allow access on screens.
So as phase one we will release support for LED feedback first and as phase two we will try to support the screens which are accessible only via HID

Thank you!

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:21 pm
If theres ANYTHING we can do to help make this work we will- if pioneer can do it with that basic DJ program then Virtual DJ can : )

Mensajes Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:40 pm
oh yes!!!

Mensajes Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 12:58 am
Original mapper has been updated to support MIDI output (PC to Controller) and leds feedback communication.
Also this mapper automatically sets the unit in "XDJ-RX" mode which means that you will use the mixer in hardware mode.

This mapper is BETA
Therefore please report all your findings here.

http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80265

Support for the screen will come in time as well but we can't provide an ETA at the moment.
As soon as we provide support for the screen, the device will become natively supported in VirtualDj.

Thank you!

PS:
In case anyone missed it, or lands here by Google search,
YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE NEW V2.0 FIRMWARE FROM PIONEER ON YOUR DEVICE FIRST

Selected as best answer Mensajes Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 5:32 pm
This is great stuff- works great : )

The XDJ has been a nightmare for anything midi- finally its paying off........

Bring on midi HID display

Mensajes Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 8:37 am
I'm using El Captain and installed the new mapper for the XDJ-RX firmware 2.0. I set the mixer mode to XDJ RX.
I am only getting audio through the left channel, no lights on the channel meters,
The tracks load on both channels with the load buttons.
In the audio menu in preference deck 1 is set to XDJ-RX Chan 1&2 and deck 2 is set to Chan 3&4.
When i check the Devices folder in Documents it shows Pioneer XDJ-RX .zip and in the Mapper folder there is nothing.
If I change the menu to midi mode Virtual DJ does not see the controller
I know the mapper is beta
I am not getting no led feedback
Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 12:48 am
Both channels are playing now, I had the right channel switched to line 2. I am now getting everything leds and all WoW!

Mensajes Thu 03 Mar 16 @ 2:20 am
There appears there is a software bug pioneer are revising on the main mixer as the filter/ colour buttons aren't flashing- neither are the headphone channel selections or most of the mixer but work in USB mode, but the main mappings by virtual DJ are working spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 04 Mar 16 @ 8:44 am
45%