Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ 8 video problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello guys,
could anybody give me advice? I have some troubles with a video on VDJ8. I§ve tried different settings, but the picture is not stable. In version VDJ7 it runs without any problems. I have also installed new codecs, I have a current graphic card ATI RADEON and it is without any change. TPS is set on 30 or 60, I have also tried other settings, but it didn't help. There is the same trouble with Pangolin Essential Visuals when I scroll the text. I don't have this problem in version 7.4.7. I'd like to use version 8, but I can't because of mentioned problems and I am dependent on version 7. Is anybody who could help me? Thank you very much.

Mensajes Mon 02 May 16 @ 8:23 pm
Try setting videoForceFullscreen to 1 and video FPS to 60 for a test case. Could be a problem with tearing. You say 'a' video... Just one video? With many videos tearing is not so much a problem so could be a particular video.

Horizontal scrolling will exhibit tearing the most.

videoForceFullscreen=1 turns on hardware display mode and helps with tearing. videoForceFullscreen=0 is window mode and can be worse for tearing problems.

VDJ7 uses hardware display mode when going fullscreen. VDJ8 defaults to window display mode.

Restart VDJ when you change videoForceFullscreen. I think there may be some anomalies if you don't.

Mensajes Mon 02 May 16 @ 8:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)