Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Tema: (Failed to connect) Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

[edit: accidentally wrote mixtrack PRO 3. It's just mixtrack 3]

As the title explains, the Numark Mixtrack 3 fails to connect with VDJ.

When I open VDJ, a popup recognizes that it is connected, but none of the functions come active.
In the settings under the list of controllers, it says "Numark Mixtrack 3 (Failed to connect)" verbatim.

It was working just a week ago and nothing has changed so I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:11 am
tluv2006ControlleristMember since 2015
Please some one help with this. I have the same issue and have been working up and down all the knowledge articles. Same issue with 8.2

Mensajes Sun 14 Aug 16 @ 3:31 am
Mine connects and works but no leds at all on device. running vdj8.2 MAC ... HAD TO TEST the device in audio/midi settings multiple times to get my mac to see the item the reloaded vdm 8.2 and the device works just no less!

Mensajes Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 5:07 am
Happens too, this support is terrible, we need help!

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:05 pm
percy81ControlleristMember since 2016
I'm having a similar problem with my mixtrack pro 3. I've paid for vdj pro but cant log in. (navigation to the website was cancelled) I've even turned off firewall and deleted anti viruses. No joy. I want my money back

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:14 pm
D Destino wrote :
Happens too, this support is terrible, we need help!

You need a pro license to use a controller, otherwise will only work for ten minutes.

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:25 pm
percy81 wrote :
I'm having a similar problem with my mixtrack pro 3.

It's connected to your computer but not controlling VDJ? Please provide further details (more = better).

percy81 wrote :
I've paid for vdj pro

Not according to the info under your user name. You are shown as having a Plus (or controller) license. That's not VDJ Pro.

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:25 pm
Andy7689 wrote :
You need a pro license to use a controller

No - you can also have an LE version or a Plus (controller) license.

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:28 pm
percy81 wrote :
I'm having a similar problem with my mixtrack pro 3. I've paid for vdj pro but cant log in. (navigation to the website was cancelled) I've even turned off firewall and deleted anti viruses. No joy. I want my money back

Well you are logged in on here with your controller license, as it shows your status. Have you gone to the licenses tab within VDJ options, does it show in there

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:28 pm
groovindj wrote :
Andy7689 wrote :
You need a pro license to use a controller

No - you can also have an LE version or a Plus (controller) license.

Yeah, my mistake, meant you need a license

Mensajes Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:29 pm
So anyone know what to do about this problem? I am having the same issue with my Numark Mixtrack 3 - "Failure To Connect" to VDJ 8.2. It connects intermittently from day to day, but straight through once connected. Sometimes it never connects, then a "Restart" of the computer will fix it 50% of the time. I have Win 7 with zero power features set, meaning nothing is sleeping, hibernating or going into shut down mode (including all USB ports). I never had this problem with VDJ 8.0.

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 16 @ 3:20 am
This has also happened to me. Noticed it about a week ago. I pay for pro. Have tried to restart...log out/log in but nothing seems to be working. The controller lights up as if the platters are empty. Hope someone has a solution..

edit: I disconnected all other usb devices(but left the mixtrack connected)...did a hard restart. That has seemed to work. Im assuming my logitec gaming headphones is what caused it? Have been using them with the controller and software for months with no issue. Oh well. Hopefully this helps someone haha.

Mensajes Sat 24 Dec 16 @ 3:29 am
JoFayHome userMember since 2016
Same problem still no solution ... someone help plz

Mensajes Mon 02 Jan 17 @ 7:06 pm
I'm having the same problem. I have a mixtrack platinum and a pro licence . The mixtrack came with serato intro download which I tried and it wouldn't connect to my hardware so I tried using VDJ 8 because my old controller worked on it fine on VDJ 7 but after 15 mins of it stopped working and I was asked to buy a licence for vdj 8 so I bought the VDJ pro licence thinking it would work but no it can't connect to the mixtrack. I'm about to put it back in its box and take it back to the shop to return it. Any help would be great.

Mensajes Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 10:35 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Does your o/s see the controller [check device manager, ! indicates a problem]

Mensajes Wed 11 Jan 17 @ 11:29 pm
Yes ! The O/S can see the controller , I can disable/enable it , Troubleshooter says the device is working normally.

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 1:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I would try ..
- a different computer
- a different USB cable
- a different USB port
If still not working with the bundled software, then definitely something is wrong with the controller, so best is to contact with Numark Support and request assistance or a replacement unit.

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 17 @ 5:10 am
Thanks for the advice . I tried all usb ports and a new cable but still nothing. So then I tried it on the laptop with VDJ 8 and it works perfect ! So I did a full recovery on my pc and updated everything but still won't work on my pc. Is there a codec or something that my pc could be missing ?

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 2:46 pm

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 3:10 pm
jonyx28.1 wrote :
my old controller worked on it fine on VDJ 7

Mensajes Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 6:08 pm
87%