Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 8.2 - Corrupt VDJ.exe - CHKDSK request

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

glenskiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello all...

I have just updated my Microsoft Surface Pro to the latest build of VDJ 8.2 and when I launch VDJ I keep getting this popup message?

I have done a CHKDSK, and it does not resolve the problem!

I went back to VDJ 8.1 and the popup goes away...

Anyone else experienced this?

Thank you

Glenn

p.s. there is a long thread running on this with all the feedback, info and support given, but still no resolve

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/club4djs/10154931160384202/?comment_id=10154944122869202¬if_t=like¬if_id=1466351626469377

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:57 pm
glenski wrote :

...but still no resolve

www.facebook.com

Not surprising IMO. It's Facebook. The place to get support is here. I'm amazed at the amount of people expecting to get help there.

I suspect many of them may be using VDJ without a license, and if they post here the user info reveals that.

Mensajes Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 6:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Also, in your toptic title you say corrupt VDJ.exe, but
-If the exe was corrupt vdj wouldn't run in the first place
-The Pop up you get does not explicitly say the exe is corrupt

I would try to find out where the pop up comes from exactly. (Is it from windows, virtualdj, some virus, or some so called 'anti-virus' program that doesn't do it's job properly)

Also, except from this popup, is anything not working?

And did you try to run a check disk and check if the disk indeed has errors?

Mensajes Mon 20 Jun 16 @ 4:43 am
[/quote]

Not surprising IMO. It's Facebook. The place to get support is here. I'm amazed at the amount of people expecting to get help there.

I suspect many of them may be using VDJ without a license, and if they post here the user info reveals that.
[/quote]

Believe it or not but a lot of issues have been resolved way faster on Facebook than here. Most users that come here, like Glenn and me, make posts cause we have detected an issue that can be solved only by the devs. This issue that Glenn is having is indeed really weird. Might be a windows issue or a Virtual DJ issue BUT he has examined all possibilities. Now its up to Devs like Adion or some person across the glob that doesn't use facebook but comes here and helps out.

Mensajes Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 2:10 am
This message comes from Windows 10.
Most likely there are corrupted entries on MFT of the disk.

Open command prompt with Administrator rights and type chdsk /f C:
Most likely windows will deny to do the chkdsk because C: is the boot disk and will ask you if you want to schedule a chkdsk next time computer boots.
Answer yes, and reboot.
Chkdsk should come up and do it's job
Check the results.
Also download "CrystalDiskInfo" application and check the S.M.A.A.R.T. report of your HDD's

Mensajes Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 12:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)