Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Upgraded and all cue points are gone

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sonicgtPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Is there a setting or something that I have to do to get them back, or do I just have to go through all my music and recreate all the cue points I had with 8.1 ?

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cue points info are stored in the database.xml so unless you have somehow lost this file, you will be able to get those back.

Can you try with the setting GetCuesFromTag to No ?

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:18 am
That was it, changed to no and they are back
I'm guessing thats a new setting and by default mine was set to "for new files"

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:28 am
Did your files appeared as "new" (had a green star icon overlay) ?

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:34 am
Yeah at least ones I had checked out briefly were all showing the new green star, when they were months if not years old for some of them on the couple playlists and sidelist that I was briefly checking to make sure things were working.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:36 am
Can you open the settings.xml file from Documents/VirtualDJ folder using a Text Editor and provide the value given in the <database></database> line ? (search for <database>)

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:41 am
<database>1451521840</database>

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 12:43 am
Ok, i really dont see anything wrong here.
If you have/had files with a green star as overlay icon, it means that those files were never seen from VirtualDJ 8 before, meaning that the files may be in your Hard Drive for centuries but never played/scanned/seen from VirtualDJ.

Reason why the setting is set to "New files" by default is that it makes sense for new files to read Cues from Tags (in case the tracks hold such in the iD3 Tags) but if not new, read the POIs from the database.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 9:43 am
The one thing i can recommend is that you reset at the cue points due to the fact that the software was upgraded it can play a major role in the settings.
I am always willing to help with technical problems. External link removed

Moderator: Unlicensed users (No license user) who have not purchased a VirtualDJ license, cannot post E-mail addresses, personal website addresses, MSN or any other contact information. Please follow the forum rules.

Mensajes Wed 06 Jul 16 @ 3:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)