Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Rewinding a track 8.2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Since the upgrade to 8.2 if i want to rewind a track to a certain point it sometimes it just keeps going after I've taken my finger off.. This happens randomly not everytime but when it does i have to restart VJ.. Anyone else having this issue?

Also could you tell me how to revert back to 8.1 please as have some gigs coming up and can't afford for this to happen..

Many thanks..

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 9:26 am

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 10:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
soulboywaxie wrote :
...if i want to rewind a track to a certain point it sometimes it just keeps going after I've taken my finger off.. .

How are you doing this procedure ? Using some controller ? which one and which key ?
Maybe a touchscreen , a custom button on the skin, one of the waveforms of the skin ?

You ll have to provide further info on this.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 12:53 pm
My controller is a Denon MC4000 to rewind a track i press and hold shift and - on the pitch bend and + for fast forward, as i said it happens now & again on both decks but only started when upgrading to 8.2.. Hope this is helpful.. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 6:35 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
soulboywaxie wrote :
My controller is a Denon MC4000 to rewind a track i press and hold shift and - on the pitch bend and + for fast forward, as i said it happens now & again on both decks but only started when upgrading to 8.2.. Hope this is helpful.. Thanks.

I noticed this too. This is how I solve it: Make sure that the "SHIFT" is the last button released. i.e. pitch bend first and shift second in that pattern.

Hope it helps.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 6:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Will be fixed in next update. In the meantime, indeed the "proper" way is to first release the button prior releasing the SHIFT.

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 8:05 pm
Thanks Guy's .. Much love to the VJ Massive..

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 9:49 pm
P.S. Any chance of a Mc4000 Skin as your the daddy when it comes stuff like this.. ;)

Mensajes Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 9:54 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe a related thing here:

If you are trying to move or copy files by holding Shift or CTRL + left mouse button, it'll only move/ copy if you release the mouse button first.

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 9:43 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)