Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Troubleshooting
Good morning everyone.
I have a troubleshooting question, and I thought I would start here.
I use VirtualDJ with a Pioneer DDJ-SX.
I updated to the new VirturalDJ 8.2 as an early update, and I ablsolutely love it.
I am currently working on a mix, and 20 minutes into my mix, my jog wheels become unresponsive to nudging, backspins, etc.
I know this may seem like a Pioneer issue, however everything was working perfectly...Then I updated the mappers addons, not even a week ago.
After this addon is when the jog wheels began to become unresponsive.
I say jog wheels, bc one time during my mix it will be the left jog wheel that becomes unresponsive, and after powering down & restarting, the next time I'm 20 minutes into my mix it will be the right.
Has anyone encountered this issue?
Thank you in advance.
Karyn

Mensajes Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 1:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You mentioned some Addon ? Which one is that ?
Is the present with the factory default mapping ?

Any chance you have used SHIFT+JOG and released SHIFT prior releasing JOG ?

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 4:21 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think by addon they mean update.

Mensajes Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 5:05 am
My apolgies... I haven't been able to log on.

By add on I mean... I downloaded the Pionneer DDJ-SX VDJ8 Performance Mapper.

I removed the optimized features, and now as long as I leave things as they are originally, everything seems to be working fine.

Thank you for your assistance.

Mensajes Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 6:07 pm
my ddj-sb2 sometimes become unresponsive the play button stucks and the song stops however if i turn the vinyl off the song plays... can somebody assit me with this problem please?

Mensajes Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 12:50 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe adjust the touch sensitivity?

Manual says wrote :

Adjusting the sensitivity of the jog dial’s touch sensor

This unit is equipped with a mode for adjusting the sensitivity of the jog dial’s touch
sensor.

The value set in the jog dial sensitivity adjustment mode is retained even when
this unit’s power is turned off.

The sensitivity of the left and right jog dials can be adjusted separately.
The example below describes the procedure for adjusting the sensitivity of the left
jog dial.

1 Connect this unit to your computer via an included USB
cable.

2 Press the [DECK1] or [DECK3] button while pressing the
[SHIFT] button.
The sensitivity adjustment mode is set, and the current sensitivity is displayed on the
indicator in the center area of the jog dial. When in the sensitivity adjustment mode, perform the next operation within 3 seconds. (If more than 3 seconds pass after a button was pressed, the set value is stored and the indicator returns to the normal display.)

3 Press the [DECK1] or [DECK3] button while pressing the [SHIFT] button. The sensitivity increases each time the [DECK1] button is pressed and decreases each time the [DECK3] button is pressed. When the jog dial’s sensitivity is adjusted, the set sensitivity is displayed on the indicator in the center area of the jog dial. Low sensitivity (–10) No adjustment (±0) High sensitivity (+10)

The jog dial’s sensitivity can be adjusted in 37 steps.
- The default setting is “No adjustment (±0)”.
- To adjust the sensitivity of the jog dial on the right side, press the [DECK2] or [DECK4] button while pressing the [SHIFT] button.

4 - Once the setting is completed, wait as such for 3 seconds.
When 3 seconds have passed after a button was pressed, the set value is stored and
the indicator returns to the normal display.

Mensajes Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 8:56 am
Hi guys, hope you can help
I’ve bought a mains powered 3tb hard drive, i’ve Uploaded all my karaoke songs onto it. Now i’m Trying to run the songs through virtual Dj it’s taking more than a week and I haven’t managed to finish before the next karaoke.
Previously with a 1tb hard drive it’s taken max 3days to transfer the data over, I have about 1tb of music on it.
Any ideas why it’s taking so long, am I doing something wrong? It’s a relatively new laptop and virtual dj has been updated to the latest one.

Mensajes Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 4:44 pm
1. Your issue has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Please don't hijack another members thread, start your own.

2. If there are no tracks in the players, VDJ should analyze 3 tracks at a time. It will take longer if these are zipped files. If the files are analyzing, then it will take as long as it takes for your machine.

3. You need a VDJ license, if you are doing Karaoke as a business.

Thank you

Mensajes Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 6:07 am
I recently purchased a brand new Acer 2TB Nitro 5 laptop. Upon loading Virtual DJ, I plugged in and loaded my songs on from an external 1TB hard drive. The songs showed up, I dragged a Lionel Richie song into the cue for a test and hit play. the song started playing, but I have no sound. So I backed out of Virtual DJ and went back in. Now it says,
"Virtual DJ No Sound Card "Default
Sound card not available
Virtual DJ

Is this something in the Virtual DJ program that I can fix, or is it a problem with my Laptop?

Mensajes Thu 03 Sep 20 @ 7:55 pm
We play videos. About once a week the system freezes and we can't open any folders on the side menu. We have to do a hard reset of the Mac because we can't even shut the computer down. Any ideas?

Mensajes Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 10:42 pm