Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: I can not operate the LED Novation Launch Control

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello
I need your help for programming Novation Launch Control please !
I do not speak English I use a Google Translate sorry !

I can not operate the LED Novation Launch Control

I wish that when the effect is activated ON the LED turns red

Thank you Dj Fil

http://d19ulaff0trnck.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/novation/downloads/6958/launch-control-programmers-reference-guide.pdf

<map value="0-BUTTON9" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 1" />
<map value="0-BUTTON10" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 2 " />
<map value="0-BUTTON11" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 3" />
<map value="0-BUTTON26" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 1" />
<map value="0-BUTTON27" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 2" />
<map value="0-BUTTON28" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 3" />

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 6:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
LEDs will never work if a controller is used as a Simple Midi. You will have to create a definition file to get the 100% of the unit's functionality.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller%20Developers.html

Its in our To-Do list to offer native support for the Launch Control, and will upload test mapping files to our Addons page, probably next week.

If you still want to go that way on your self (and cant wait for a few days), you may download the ver 7 definiton from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16289/Novation_Launch_Control.html
You will have to manually create a (basic/empty) mapping file with the same device name too and probably add a description="" to the definition.

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 6:41 pm
LEDs will never work if a controller is used as a Simple Midi. You will have to create a definition file to get the 100% of the unit's functionality.
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller%20Developers.html

Its in our To-Do list to offer native support for the Launch Control, and will upload test mapping files to our Addons page, probably next week.
djdad wrote :

If you still want to go that way on your self (and cant wait for a few days), you may download the ver 7 definiton from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/16289/Novation_Launch_Control.html
You will have to manually create a (basic/empty) mapping file with the same device name too and probably add a description="" to the definition.

Does not work on VDJ 8. 2 sorry

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 6:59 pm
i have a device file you can use send me a email address via PM

nvm i have the same one from djdads post and yes it works

Mensajes Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 8:27 pm
Hello

????

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 1:26 pm
the download above posted by DJDad goes in the -> document/virtualdj/devices/

it is a device file not a mapping

you will need to do the mapping on your own or wait till an official is released

with the file above you can map the led to light up.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:06 pm
Hello

here is my work... It would be enough to give me one line to program the LED
It should already be able to help...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mapper device="SIMPLE_MIDI_4661_52" version="802" date="2016-07-31">
<map value="0-BUTTON9" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 1 Novar '$Lfilter' ? on : off" />
<map value="0-BUTTON10" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 2 " />
<map value="0-BUTTON11" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 3" />
<map value="0-BUTTON26" action="
var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 1" />
<map value="0-BUTTON27" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 2" />
<map value="0-BUTTON28" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition : deck right effect_active 3" />
<map value="0-SLIDER41" action="var '$fxmaster' ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 : deck left effect_slider " />
<map value="0-SLIDER46" action="var '$fxmaster' ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 : deck right effect_slider " />
<map value="0-SLIDER21" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition_slider 2 : var '$Lfilter' ? deck left filter : deck left effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER26" action="var '$fxtrans' ? video_transition_slider 2 : var '$Lfilter' ? deck right filter : deck right effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER22" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 2 2 :deck left effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER42" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 2 1 :deck left effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER43" action="var '$masterfxb' ? deck master effect_slider 1 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 3 1 :deck left effect_slider 3" />
<map value="0-SLIDER23" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 3 2 :deck left effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER28" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck right master video_fx_slider 1 :deck right effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 3 2 :deck right effect_slider " />
<map value="0-SLIDER27" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck right master video_fx_slider 1 :deck right effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 2 2 :deck right effect_slider " />
<map value="0-SLIDER47" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck right master video_fx_slider 1 :deck right effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 2 1 :deck right effect_slider 2" />
<map value="0-SLIDER48" action="var '$masterfxa' ? deck right master video_fx_slider 1 :deck right effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 3 1 :deck right effect_slider 3" />

</mapper>
LED ????

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:27 pm
this sets pad 1 to yellow inactive FX when fx active pad 1 is red all this is only for deck 1

<map value="LED_Pad 1A" action="deck 1 effect_active ? get constant 0.12 : get constant 0.49" />

you must use the devices file or this will not work!

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:48 pm
Sorry it does not work ! I put some photos... I sent an email to MP
Thank you for your participation

Pad 1
<map value="0-BUTTON9" action="var &apos;$fxtrans&apos; ? video_transition : deck left effect_active 1" /> ???

<map value="LED_Pad 1A" action="deck 1 effect_active ? get constant 0.12 : get constant 0.49" /> ???

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 4:50 pm
If you want your own mapping file to work with the definition that you downloaded (and use the LEDs too) you will have to ..

• use the same device name. So not the Simple Midi
    <mapper device="SIMPLE_MIDI_4661_52"
    but the name="XXXX" you see in the definition.
    e.g. if the definition has
    <device name="LAUNCHCONTROL" ....
    the mapping files has to be ..
    <mapper device="LAUNCHCONTROL"
  • use the names of the keys that you see in the definition
    so not <map value="BUTTON-0"
    but the names you see in the definition.
    e.g. <map value="BUT1"

Apparently its the first time you are trying to do this, so if you cant follow my instructions, better wait for a few days.

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 5:37 pm

djdad wrote :
Apparently its the first time you are trying to do this, so if you cant follow my instructions, better wait for a few days.

Okay thank you so much

Mensajes Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 9:21 pm

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 11:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The hardware profiles you can build with VDJ is just astounding. Great work.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 11:56 pm

Mensajes Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 7:09 pm
No ETA. Will post here when available

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:02 am
Hello

Okay thank you so much :)

Mensajes Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 10:20 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)