Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: can't record since new update. 8.2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

boczorControlleristMember since 2010
with past updates, the 'no soundcard' notification would popup, and i'd still be able to record.

but now, I can't record. Even though Mic would show up as an available Input.

But I want the best recording possible anyway...does this mean I need the "Line In" analog subscription thing? and how would I know for sure it'll fix this 'no soundcard' notification crap? btw, the music plays fine all the time...even with the 'no soundcard' thing popping up. It's a laptop i'm on. It just won't record since 8.2

what to do ? I appreciate the help.

Mensajes Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 5:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to use any input (Mic, LineIn) or even a record line in the Audio Setup.
A Master & Headphones audio configuration would be good enough to record your mix.

It would help if you could post here a screenshot of your VirtualDJ Audio setup

Mensajes Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 10:19 pm
boczorControlleristMember since 2010
djdad wrote :
There is no need to use any input (Mic, LineIn) or even a record line in the Audio Setup.
A Master & Headphones audio configuration would be good enough to record your mix.

It would help if you could post here a screenshot of your VirtualDJ Audio setup

I deleted everything that was in the 'input' section by default, and now it works. thanks.

but there isn't anything that could be done about improving the recording quality in general? the sound quality of my original tracks always sounds better than the one processed thru here, even if just very minor edits were done.

Mensajes Thu 11 Aug 16 @ 10:50 am
I can't find any fault with the recording in VDJ. Check to see what bitrate your recordings are in the settings.

I have recently recorded over 200 sections of music in WAV format to make a 2 hour mix from within VDJ and the quality is excellent.

Mensajes Thu 11 Aug 16 @ 11:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)