Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Denon DN-HC4500 not ready for version up????

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been having a few issues with VDJ 8 and new computer so I thought updating the controller would make sense, but I keep seeing the message not ready for version up. In the same Denon message box it says waiting for file. Any ideas what might be happening? I tried downloading it again, but same message. Thanks!

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 12:17 pm
There hasn't been a firmware update for the 4500 since 2009. If your 4500 has been working fine on a firmware older than that, I shouldn't think an update would make much difference.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 12:51 pm
groovindj wrote :
There hasn't been a firmware update for the 4500 since 2009. If your 4500 has been working fine on a firmware older than that, I shouldn't think an update would make much difference.

It was suggested I see if the firmware is updated as I think I ever did it. I upgraded to VDJ 8 and a new computer and have been having sporadic hang-ups where the computer stops communicating with the software. I've narrowed it down, or I think I have, to USB issue of some sorts. I've run my system for 24 hours and not issues. I've changed latency settings, etc. The hang up doesn't happen every time I DJ, but it's freaking me out enough that I'm trying everything. Thanks for your thoughts.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 2:09 pm
What firmware does your 4500 currently have?

I just checked and v1006 does include an improvement to USB "audio clock sync"....

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 2:24 pm
groovindj wrote :
What firmware does your 4500 currently have?

I just checked and v1006 does include an improvement to USB "audio clock sync"....

I have 1.005, but the updating isn't working for me. so frustrated.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 5:41 pm
I wonder if it's because you have brand new kit and the update software, firmware & hardware are so, well, old?

Is your computer all USB 3 or do you have any USB 2 ports you could try? If you have another computer with an older OS, it may be worth a try doing the update via that computer.

Mensajes Sun 07 Aug 16 @ 7:22 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)