Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mp3 e2 controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

clio172Home userMember since 2016
Bought this lil gadget thing off eBay came with the controller usb lead manual book and software disc.i installed with no problem saw that the dj icon on left hand screen of my lap top.clicked on it only to find that I need to have a serial number to type in.thats displays in a box in the manual that the number is on the envelope that the disc came in.according to the seller I haven't got a clue and don't know what am talking bout it works as he says so.have explained this to him numerous times and the guy on phone said they don't give out the serial numbers to 2nd hand products.so at the moments can't use the dj equipment.if he new this why did he sell it on.

Mensajes Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 3:30 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Buyer beware I'm afraid.
If he explicitly stated the software was unregistered then you have a leg to stand on for your money back, otherwise,
Your options are
1, if you are only using your gear for none commercial purposes [not being paid] than a controller licence is a reasonable price
2, if you are wanting to use your gear and get paid then only a pro licence is compliant to the EULA [subscription or outright]

Mensajes Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 4:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)