Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Dual Monitor Support?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is it possible to split the screen between two monitors? i.e. The decks on one and the browser on the other one?
I have had a search through the forums but this question does not seem to have come up before. I also played around a bit but couldn't seem to make it happen.
V8.2.

Mensajes Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 6:29 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes possible, you need to look at the skinning sdk (wiki) specifically the window element.
Refure futher questions to the skinning forum.

Mensajes Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 9:04 pm
Try this skin http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80126

It's a heavily modified version of the default VDJ 8 skin, and has many extra options - including a 4 deck skin with a floating browser window (which can be used on a second screen). Actually, adding a movable browser window like that is fairly easy to do with any skin. The XML code is quite basic.

Mensajes Fri 02 Sep 16 @ 10:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yeah great if you have the time or inclination to either skin or script what you require, there are more than enough requests going out on these forums why aren't they implemented as an automatic option from the dev team in future builds once they have been suggested.

I'm no skinner and I'm no script writer and I'm fed up with half a dozen guys trying to get noticed wanting the majority to follow suit. I'm a DJ and I want something that does what is expected of current DJ software without having to fart on with the current song and dance to get something done.

Mensajes Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 12:29 am
Well maybe they will be (implemented). But it's Atomix. You have to give it time.

How long after VDJ 8 launched, and loads of people were asking where the full screen browser had gone, did Atomix give us the option back? It's only just happened!

Ditto with the old VDJ 7 function of recording samples straight into slots It's taken forever to get implemented in VDJ 8.

I've offered the OP a solution that exists right now. There may well be more skins that have this - I don't know.

Plus, it really is extremely easy to add a browser window to any skin. If a user still finds it hard after being given the details, there are plenty of people here who can help out.

Mensajes Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 9:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
groovindj wrote :
Ditto with the old VDJ 7 function of recording samples straight into slots It's taken forever to get implemented in VDJ 8.

FYI, while sampler_rec records deck to a new Sample and places that to the Recordings Sampler Folder, the actions sampler_rec X (where X is the slot number) directly puts the recorded Sample into the Recordings Bank for immediate access

Mensajes Sat 03 Sep 16 @ 11:46 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)