Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Issues Hercules MX4 and VDJ 8.2 b3343 - Controller Stops Functioning

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I recently purchased a new laptop and installed VDJ 8.2 b3343 on it as well as my Hercules MX4 drivers. I am having an issue with the controller not working after about 5 minutes of playing music and mixing. The audio still passes through without an issue, but none of the buttons work on the controller. I had no issues with VDJ 8.1 and the same controller over the past year. Anyone else had an issue like this or offer advise?

I did reinstall the drivers and tried different USB ports on the computer. I do see the VDJ shows the controller in the settings of VDJ.

Thanks in advance....

Mensajes Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 6:39 pm
I am running Windows 7 BTW.

Mensajes Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 7:11 pm
are you logged in to virtual dj?

if not it goes into home mode 10 mins with controller only till you restart program.

Mensajes Mon 12 Sep 16 @ 7:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I can think of 2 things...

1. Your computer disables USB ports to save power. You can disable this "feature" by right-clicking on the USB Hubs from Device Manager ->Properties

2. Hercules suggests a USB hub 2.0 if your computer only has USB 3.0 ports.

Mensajes Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 5:48 pm
I will try that DJDad. I just find it strange that the audio still goes through the Hercules but the controls stop working.

Mensajes Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 1:35 am
Had a similar problem with Hurcules MK4 last week. Had everything up and running before gig. when I went to start the gig had no controller response. since I hadn't started yet I just restarted pc and it was okay. about 2 hrs in my controls were gone but still had sound. a few minutes later the sound cut out. Through on a cd and restarted the pc (windows 10) this time controller was there for about 5 seconds and didn't come back up. Had to let a premixed cd run the rest of the night. Now at home I can't recreate the problem. I don't know if it's just that the controller is getting old, or a pc problem?

Mensajes Mon 19 Dec 16 @ 10:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)