Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Is there A Deference Between Windows

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is there A Deference Between Windows or the laptop generation when i install virtual dj on them

i have 5 laptops and they are all with the same windows ver. win 7 pro except one it windows 10 pro

but i felt that the win 10 laptop sound better and powerful
so is it win configuration or i made something to the laptop or the virtual dj configuration am using that's why the sound is not clear enough like the win 10 laptop

Mensajes Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 10:44 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
The sound depent of your audio card, some computer have better sound that another one, won't depent of window

Mensajes Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 4:17 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is it true to say that if you're using a controller that the sound quality would depends on that controller's sound card and not the computer?

Mensajes Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 12:56 pm
If the controller is using ASIO Driver then the software is not using the computers on-board sound card but the controller's (if it has one built inside it), it bypasses the Operating System leaving the job to the controller's sound card to do the rest. So in this case, if you're using the same controller, even if you switch Laptops or Operating System you'll have the same Sound Quality.

If the Controller does not have a Sound Card, then the sound relies on the Laptop's-PC's sound card, so if you switch Laptops, you will have different sound quality.

And yes, deejay_willy, every Laptop has a different sound card and sound quality.
The Laptop you have with Win 10 is probably bought recently so it has a more updated sound card.

Mensajes Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 3:07 pm
actually am using the ddj sz sound card and i noticed the deference when i connected both the laptops with the sz the sound was more louder and clearer with the windows 10 laptop
as both of my laptops are core i7 one with win 7 pro and the other is win 10

Mensajes Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 6:58 pm
could be a different driver for windows 10?

Mensajes Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 9:03 pm
When you're using ASIO Drivers with Virtual DJ, the sound quality relies on the V DJ's Sound Engine and on the Audio Interface you have connected...

Maybe on the Laptop with Windows 7 the USB port has got old or has been damaged, or different configurations in V DJ between Laptops, or maybe the thing that is already mentioned, better drivers for Windows 10.

I also have 2 Laptops, one with windows 7 and the other with windows 10, V DJ has the same Config on both, the sound quality is exactly the same.
I've use Hercules RMX2 DJ Controller and Novation Audiohub 2X4, the Sound is exactly the same, the only difference that I have seen is that the songs load faster on windows 10

Mensajes Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 11:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)