Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Need help.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a question and have submitted a ticket. Only thing is that they asked me to respond back in an email and it tells me the server rejects my email. So heres the question. Im getting audio from both decks coming out of my speakers. Even whe my fader is all the way to one side. Same thing with my headphones. Im using a Mixtrack Pro and im using Windows 7 VDJ8 on an HP. My understanding is that my laptop comes with a sound card and the controller also has an integrated soundcard. do i still need to buy and audio interface. Please help anyone that can. Also yes i have a license.

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 2:47 pm
No u do not need another audio interface.
Post a screen shot of your audio config in virtual dj

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:00 pm
The Mixtrack Pro has a 4 channel sound card and you want to use it (not the laptop headphone jack). connect the amp / speakers to the main out on the back of the unit and plug your headphones into the headphone jacks of the Mixtrack Pro, Then in VDJ 7 go to CONFIG->SOUND SETUP and configure for a Speakers + Headphones. See this page for additional information: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:02 pm

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:08 pm
I have vdj8 not 7 though

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:09 pm
this is just frustrating. if anyone can post up a step by step tutorial that would help. i understood better when i went to the free version of vdj7 home. but need to buy the full version. i have vdj 8 and its more of a pain in the ass to get the results i did from just the free 7 version.
where can i buy the pro version of 7.

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 3:54 pm
It should be just plug and play.

Popular controllers like yours are pre-configured in VDJ so when you plug it in, a button (with the name of your controller on) appears in the audio config area.

You just press this button and the audio config is done for you.

VDJ 7 Pro is included with the purchase of VDJ 8 Pro (but newer controllers will not be natively mapped in 7).

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:44 pm
user14072046 wrote :
this is just frustrating. if anyone can post up a step by step tutorial that would help. i understood better when i went to the free version of vdj7 home. but need to buy the full version. i have vdj 8 and its more of a pain in the ass to get the results i did from just the free 7 version.
where can i buy the pro version of 7.

The free version of v7 did not support a controller (just like the free v8 does not support a controller), so yes that is simpler that to include a controller in the setup
But not much.
If you have your ASIO driver installed correctly so that VDJ knows the controller is there, then there will normally be a button i audio settings labeled like the controller. Normally it's enough to simply click that button. In some cases you need to return to default before clicking the button

Here is the hardware manual for Mixtrack Pro in VDJ8: http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackpro/setup.html

Edit: Just to make sure: Your speakers and your headphones are plugged into your controller, right? Not plugged into the laptop?

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Before trying any Audio setup in VirtualDJ, please read and follow this... http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones%20with%20Sound%20cards%20without%20ASIO%20drivers.html

Once you have done the above (set the Mixtrack sound card in Quadrophonic mode - 4 speakers - and make sure its not the default Windows sound card) you can then create any audio config based on where your speakers and headphones are connected.

You can send Master to Numark unit's Master Output by setting..
Master -- > Numark USB Device -->Chans 1,2
or you can listen to Master from your computer's sound card ..
Master --> Your Built-in sound card --> Chans 1,2

but definitely you need to set Headphones Output to Chans 3,4 of the Numark sound card (and of course have those connected to the Headphones socket)
Headphones--> Numark USB Device -->Chans 3,4

Mensajes Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)