Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: mcx8000 and vdi build 3420 pads are dark

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

the new build has got the screens working but now the pads do not light up, they function but really need the lights to see queue points etc, am i missing something?

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 8:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Use the factory default mapping. If you need to use your custom one, you will have to rename the RGB_ keys in the xml with LED_ or re-build your custom mapping based on the factory default one.
Your custom Mapping file probably has ..
<map value="RGB_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />
needs to be changed ...
<map value="LED_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 8:40 pm
djdad wrote :
Use the factory default mapping. If you need to use your custom one, you will have to rename the RGB_ keys in the xml with LED_ or re-build your custom mapping based on the factory default one.
Your custom Mapping file probably has ..
<map value="RGB_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />
needs to be changed ...
<map value="LED_PAD1" action="pad_button_color 1" />

Thanks mate, i did select the default, it said mcx8000 left and mcx8000 right, neither made the pads come back.
ill have another look, should i delete my custom mapper, is that interfering with the default?
cheers
chris

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There should 3 units in the list.. MCX8000 Left, MCX8000 Right and MCX8000. Make sure the main unit (the one that doesnt have Left/Right) has the factory default mapping sleected.

If still not working, try to delete any MCX8000 files from the /Devices folder

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 9:12 pm
djdad wrote :
There should 3 units in the list.. MCX8000 Left, MCX8000 Right and MCX8000. Make sure the main unit (the one that doesnt have Left/Right) has the factory default mapping sleected.

If still not working, try to delete any MCX8000 files from the /Devices folder

I deleted my custom mapper and it instantly worked! Thanks mate ....Chris

Mensajes Fri 30 Sep 16 @ 12:13 am

Mensajes Fri 30 Sep 16 @ 11:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)