Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Filter folder issue again.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok so only when the filter folder is created in the root folder (my documents /virtual dj/folder) can I make a shortcut key that navigates and it works. How can I make a shortcut that will go to the filter folder elsewhere, let's say on my C DRIVE /DANCEHALL /2016 /SLOW SONGS? Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:09 pm
A filter folder uses the entire database as the scope for it's criteria.

If you want a shortcut to a particular place then use a favourite folder instead.

Have a read of the manual as it describes the difference between all the folder types quite well.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 4:22 pm
No disrespect but you might want to check on that yourself. VDJ 8 gives you 3 options for filter folders, specific folder, folder recourse and database. What I'm looking for is when I created a filter folder within a specific folder I can create a shortcut that takes me to the filter folder. Thanks for the info tho.

Mensajes Tue 25 Oct 16 @ 5:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Doesnt work for me either... investigating.
BTW. browser_gotofolder "C:\DANCEHALL\2016\SLOW SONGS" works , but not browser_gotofolder "C:\DANCEHALL\2016\SLOW SONGS\Filter Folder" , right ?

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 1:23 pm
yes, exactly. It's not going to the filter folder. Thanks for the reply. Waiting on your response.

Mensajes Wed 26 Oct 16 @ 2:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)